Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview Purple2

Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview   Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:47 pm

Celebrating Laura Ingalls Wilder's 156 birthday today. Below is a video about the gift Laura received from some children in California on her 86th birthday. In this video, you get to hear Laura speaking in an interview about the gift. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!

Below is what 'Country Mama Musings' had to say about the video and links she posted.

"Hear Laura describe her pleasure at receiving a beautiful set of hand-crafted dolls from librarians and children in California. In the only known audio recording of Laura Ingalls Wilder, listen as Laura shares her memories of years gone by!

The excerpts shared in this video are for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

The FULL AUDIO INTERVIEW  (the only known recording of Laura Ingalls Wilder) can be purchased from the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum in Mansfield, MO.  I am providing the link for the CD. ALL PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE MUSEUM. I WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY MONIES FROM ANY PURCHASES.
Click Here:  CD of Full Interview

I am, however, providing a few of my Amazon Affiliate Links should you like to purchase some Little House on the Prairie books

Little House Books ~ Complete Set ~ Hardback
Harback Books

Little House Books ~ Complete Set ~ Paperback
Paperback Set

Little House on the Prairie Complete Deluxe DVD Series
Complete DVD Set"

Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview Rhonda10Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

Laura's Books, DVDs, and CD of Laura's Interview
Page 1 of 1