Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LHOTP cast on The Love Boat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat Bokmal10

CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat Empty
PostSubject: LHOTP cast on The Love Boat   CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 9:05 am

I've just finished watching an episode of The Love Boat where Melissa Sue Anderson plays a Cinderella type character. I've seen multiple other episodes with Little House actors including Melissa Gilbert, Dean Butler, Linwood Boomer, and Karen Grassle. I wondered if anyone else has seen any of these episodes?
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat Purple2

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP cast on The Love Boat   CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:40 am

I've seen a few episodes with LH actors and wonder if some, like Melissa, might have been trying to get away from the wholesome, sweet character image they had made for themselves...

Melissa Sue Anderson is in 4 episodes of The Love Boat, one is a two-parter. I saw the one where she is "Gopher's little sister" and he is very protective of her...Her character is WAY different from what you would see her playing, as they have her guy crazy and she chases Doc and is really pushy...
Melissa Gilbert is in one episode,
Karen Grassle is in one episode,
Matthew Labyorteaux is in one,
Patrick Labyorteaux is in 2 episodes,
Dean Butler is in 3 episodes, and
Linwood Boomer is in one.

That is as far as I got on the list of the 'main' characters from LHOTP, there might be more, but that is as far as I got. You can check out this link for the full cast of actors from LH and go through the list by clicking on their names and looking to see what else they have been in if you wish.---->
Cast Names

CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat Rhonda10CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Little House Cast Members on The Love Boat    CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 11:28 am

I came across a montage of The Love Boat opening with a bunch of famous guest stars and there's a few Little House actors in the first couple minutes.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/hxJiAaQuDKLFWmij/?mibextid=xCPwDs
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP cast on The Love Boat   CAST - LHOTP cast on The Love Boat Empty

Back to top Go down

LHOTP cast on The Love Boat
Page 1 of 1