Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Season 1 Goofs Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoriSCapnSkip
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68

Season 1 Goofs Questions Empty
PostSubject: Season 1 Goofs Questions   Season 1 Goofs Questions EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 2:57 pm

In Season 1, episode 4 (going by Amazon's counting the pilot as episode 1), "The 100-Mile Walk," in the scene where Caroline is talking to the women about gleaning the wheat, on the bottom right of the screen, between some of the women's dresses, some sort of metal rod appears in a couple of shots. It doesn't look like a piece of farm equipment as it is very shiny and modern-looking. It can't be a mike boom as it is at ground level. I can't think of any reason either for the historical look or for technical filming that it should be there. Anyone agree? Anyone know what it is? And is this a case of the modern TV shape showing part of the picture which would be expected to be cut off on older TVs or was it there originally? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
CoriSCapnSkip
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Goofs Questions   Season 1 Goofs Questions EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 8:39 pm

I thought I saw a place to post about goofs but now I don't see it.  If I missed it could someone please point it out?  I just wanted to say that on "The Racoon" they spelled raccoon wrong.  Also some punctuation is wrong, such as "Mr. Edward's Return" should be "Mr. Edwards's," being possessive.  The other way is a broken version of his name. In "Christmas at Plum Creek," Mr. Oleson apparently didn't know the pony's gender. Everyone else referred to Bunny as "he/him" but at the end Mr. Oleson said, "Thatta girl," apparently to the pony and not to either of the girls.  That's all I got so far.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Season 1 Goofs Questions Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Goofs Questions   Season 1 Goofs Questions EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 10:39 am

Welcome
If you go to each season you are watching, pick out the episode, you can look through those comments and post your own there. A lot of the members have caught many bloopers, and you are more than welcome to join in!

Season 1 Goofs Questions Rhonda10Season 1 Goofs Questions Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Goofs Questions   Season 1 Goofs Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Goofs Questions
Page 1 of 1