Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction

Go down 
+13
Harrietfan
jes9
amyk
Krissy
Robinsgirl
Docfan
Kristina
Vanesa
ChristinaAL
Savannah
rana
Rob
bethandmanly
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Goodsi10

nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Harriets reaction was kinda fake for her. I'd like to take Nancy and bend her over my knee for a good spanking.....them she'd have a reason to say You Hate Me..:Hahaha: I tried to do a video clip...still no luck bawling So I made this....Sorry it's not very good...:shy: but you can see what Cheryl is talking about.happy1
nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Returnofnellie

Nellie's hair style cracks me up here

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

What I liked most abut this episode was when Laura and Nellie were hugging each other hello like long lost friends.......the past was forgotten

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 pm

This episode was on tonight and I just had to watch it.
I had to laugh when the wolf was chasing Nancy.....too funny

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 pm

ChristineLovesLHOTP wrote:
What I liked most abut this episode was when Laura and Nellie were hugging each other hello like long lost friends.......the past was forgotten

ME to!.I think it teaches us that people really do change.The person you hated you can learn to love.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:07 am

I really didn't feel sorry for Nancy, I knew the writers, for whatever reason made her character almost like a sociopath and she wouldn't care what they did for her, just what she could get.
They had a show about child sociopaths once, how they fool parents and judges and sometimes doctors (for a while) but the sorrow is fake, they just want what they want. They never ever showed her giving one ounce of compassion, doing anything good without being pushed. I believe if she was in the Tinker Jones episode, she wouldn't have given anything and then when pushed, something she hated.

I think it was an inside joke as stated above, Nellie couldn't remember she was "that bad" and I also feel you never see yourself as others did. Many kids remember certain things but a video in their heads of every nasty thing usually isn't running. My brother was a pretty good kid but he is reminded of certain things by his older siblings and you see the "Oh yeah" look as the memory banks are prodded. Maybe Nellie just pushed a lot of that stuff out of her memories when she got married. She did reminisce with Laura a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Nellie   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:20 am

The Inspiration Channel had a Nellie Marathon on Yesterday.
They Called it:
The Menace of Minnesota Marathon!

Pretty Clever
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 pm

How neat.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 am

Davetucson wrote:
The Inspiration Channel had a Nellie Marathon on Yesterday.
They Called it:
The Menace of Minnesota Marathon!

Pretty Clever

What a bad thing I ws not at the USA's, yesterday...I wish I could see Nellie's Marathon, since I'm a BIG Nellie's fan:

Which episodes did they aired? Smile

Vanesa.

nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Vanesa, here are the episodes INSP aired in its "Nellie-thon":

Fri., Aug. 10 12:00pm -- Country Girls
Fri., Aug. 10 1:00pm -- The Camp-Out
Fri., Aug. 10 2:00pm -- The Talking Machine
Fri., Aug. 10 3:00pm -- Bunny
Fri., Aug. 10 4:00pm -- The Race
Fri., Aug. 10 5:00pm -- Little Women
Fri., Aug. 10 6:00pm -- Here Come the Brides
Fri., Aug. 10 7:00pm -- Back to School, Part I
Fri., Aug. 10 8:00pm -- Back to School, Part II
Fri., Aug. 10 9:00pm -- Come, Let Us Reason Together
Fri., Aug. 10 10:00pm -- The Return of Nellie

I would have added The Music Box. Nellie tormenting poor Laura even in her dreams. How could they miss that one?

nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Hamlet
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:54 pm

One of my favorite things in this episode was Mrs. Oleson's reaction to baby Rose when she lets out a cry. Cracks me up every time.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:09 pm

She did make the show fuuun

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:03 pm

Hamlet wrote:
One of my favorite things in this episode was Mrs. Oleson's reaction to baby Rose when she lets out a cry.  Cracks me up every time.
Oh yeah....I love that too. It's like for a moment she is being Katherine MacGregor and not Harriet Oleseon but then she reverts into Harriet Oleson mode! Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction   nellie - The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Nellie & Harriet's reaction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2