Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?

Go down 
+12
Rhonda
Lori
Debbie
ChristinaAL
Amy
Lily
Savannah
pamh36
bethandmanly
Vanesa
charles ingalls
JW
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Love-s10

christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 11:17 am

Wow, I wish I lived that close to it! (Although, then it might not be as exciting, right? Wink ). We do this annually...we used to go to the Novi mall, but it was, after all, 'just a mall', and we didn't find the deals there that we find now. I'm all about TJ Maxx & Marshalls when I go to Great Lakes Crossing! Applause

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 11:54 am

Yes, and the stores are so large there, that they have a nice variety. It's fun to just look around.

christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 6:04 pm

Savannah wrote:
(Is he saying Ho Ho Ho, or Ha Ha Ha? batEyes )

Oh, I know what you're talking about! That was in Sydney, Australia, wasn't it? Department store Santas have been instructed to say "Ha ha ha," because "Ho ho ho" might be offensive to women.

Political correctness run amok! 🤢
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 6:05 pm

OOOPS! I was reading these posts from the bottom up, and didn't realize you'd mentioned the "Ho ho ho" thing in another post, Savannah. :shy:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 8:06 pm

Cool Now if someone else was clueless about what I was talking about, they'll understand it, though. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Our town had the tree lighting ceremony tonight. Tomorrow is the holiday parade.

christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 11:42 pm

In Argentina, people puts their Chirstmas trees in their home exactly 8 December. It's a Catholic tradition. But since we also have a Lutheran branch (my brother's wife and her whole family, inluding my little nephews) we put our Chritsmas tress some days before Christmas. Between 20 and 22 December.

Vanesa.

christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 1:47 am

Is it nearly Christmas!!! :unsure:

christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 1:48 am

I am glad.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:25 pm

I am not even ready for Thanksgiving to be here already, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:46 pm

But it is, Beckie. LOL!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:51 pm

Yeah, well at least I can pig out, lol!!! Plus my birthday is around the corner too in Feb. I will be 27. One more year closer to 30!bawling Matt Labyorteaux's birthday is coming soon too on Dec. 8. He will be 41.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 6:31 pm

my birthday is closer than yours beckie it's in jan

christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 3:02 pm

Savannah wrote:
Cool Now if someone else was clueless about what I was talking about, they'll understand it, though. grinsmiley

ROTFL Applause ROTFL
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 3:11 pm

Amy wrote:
I usually wait until Thanksgiving weekend to decorate, but last year my mom, sister and I all had our annual Christmas shopping trip that weekend, which we usually do earlier in November. So I decorated the weekend before Thanksgiving, and it was SO nice! I had everything done before my trip, and was able to think about what new decorations or ornaments I might want to get, because my house was already decorated and I knew exactly what was in my inventory. Wink We'll be doing the same thing this year and I can't wait! I LOVE Christmas and I'm always 'ready' for it.

Last weekend I bought my first Christmas CD for this year....I found it at Greenfield Village in Detroit (it's a historical place), and it's called "Music Box Christmas". All the Christmas songs are done on that old fashioned music box player, that you often find in Christmas stores? It's so cool! Oh, and for you Josh Groban fans, he has his FIRST Christmas CD out this year!!! SO excited about that! :disco:

yeah his Christmas Cd is out! my grandma has it!:woohooo: we put up our christmas tree after Thanksgiving! my mom is already shopping for christmas! its soo kool i love CHristmas! Love Cheer :emot36: :xmastree: :snowball: love the smilies!

christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 2:09 am

I am going shopping for my Christmas cards on Sunday, and do some other Christmas things with my husband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?   christmas - ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3