Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What food drink, makes u hyper??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What food drink, makes u hyper?? Empty
PostSubject: What food drink, makes u hyper??   What food drink, makes u hyper?? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 7:45 pm

pop, for me ROTFL
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: What food drink, makes u hyper??   What food drink, makes u hyper?? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 10:12 pm

Anything with caffeine, particularly drinks like Red Bull. Coffee has a weird effect on me though - in the morning it helps me find my energy LOL, but if it's around 8 at night and I'm drinking a cup and reading a book, I find it relaxing. Isn't that weird?

What food drink, makes u hyper?? ChristinaKeeper2 What food drink, makes u hyper?? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : What food drink, makes u hyper?? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: What food drink, makes u hyper??   What food drink, makes u hyper?? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 11:05 pm

Hmmm. None , I think. There are some meals and beverages that makes me happy, so I act happy while eating them and after having eating them, but they wouldn't make me hyperactive... :sillySmiley:

A good ginger drink makes me happy, but just this: happy.

Vanesa.

What food drink, makes u hyper?? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What food drink, makes u hyper?? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : What food drink, makes u hyper?? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What food drink, makes u hyper??   What food drink, makes u hyper?? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 11:07 pm

I'm in the same boat with Vanesa: none. I wish there were some foods that would make me hyper. grinsmiley I could use it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : What food drink, makes u hyper?? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: What food drink, makes u hyper??   What food drink, makes u hyper?? EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 5:27 pm

Too much caffeine, mostly from soda. I drink coffee in the AM (about 3 cups), and that's about all the caffeine this body can stand.. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What food drink, makes u hyper??   What food drink, makes u hyper?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What food drink, makes u hyper??
Page 1 of 1