Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon and Kate Plus 8

Go down 
+15
Joe
Alice
Samantha
Lori
Savannah
Melissa
JW
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
Debbie
Gin
Lily
LIWnut
Carol
Teresa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:52 pm

I love the show. I watch it as I can. I have 7 kids and 1 on the way! (due in august, next month) But I think that the media needs to leave the family alone. It's quite sad when this family started out by loving each other at the begining and now.. I mean I cant say how bad this family is now.. by from the media.. poor kids.

I saw on a J&K+8 board Im on, that Jon had a new girlfriend. There were rumors going around that Deanna Hummel was going to be on the show in the fall, but I guess Jon and her aren't together anymore. And now Jon and this new girl are dating.. here's a link: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/07/exclusive-jon-gosselin-takes-girlfriend-france-and-hes-working-business-deal-her
So now there are rumors that this girlfriend will be on the show.. I think that its Jon's fault for getting divorced.. He was clubbing and such, found a girlfriend.. and that led to Kate 'dating' their bodyguard. (which I dont think it's ture.. Im just saying in case it is). So I hope they keep going but not too far. Jon, Kate, and the kids have gone through so much. But the media needs to stop. I hope they keep going, but for the sake of the family, not the free stuff and money, just for their family.. Also, their family needs to get off the magazines.. I'd be mad, trying to tell my 7 kids that yep, we're on a magazine..Because id have to tell them each time we went.. But when we go grocery shopping I havent seen that much of the family.. and they arent the top story anymore they're the sub stories.. Im starting not to watch it as much, for all the show is, is the family on other tv shows, that are not the greatest. I'd watch it a ton more if it was just things at their house and outings but not on other tv shows.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Jon is dating the daughter of the plastic surgeon that performed Kate's tummy tuck. I've seen the pics of them together, vacationing in France. The whole situation is quite sad. I heard in an interview that his previous girlfriend would not be included on the show, so hopefully this will stay the same for his "new" girlfriend.

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Teresa wrote:
Jon is dating the daughter of the plastic surgeon that performed Kate's tummy tuck.

Now why did this sentence make me laugh out loud? :think:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Teresa wrote:
Jon is dating the daughter of the plastic surgeon that performed Kate's tummy tuck. I've seen the pics of them together, vacationing in France. The whole situation is quite sad. I heard in an interview that his previous girlfriend would not be included on the show, so hopefully this will stay the same for his "new" girlfriend.

yes, I hope so too that the new girlfriend wont be on the show, too. That would be awful.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm

LOL! Did you like that, Rob? I should have just said that he's dating the daughter of Kate's plastic surgeon. I had just heard a reporter on TV mention the tummy tuck part, so I was actually quoting someone else. LOL!!

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Oh boy, now that the media has calmed down on Michael Jackson, they can go back to bugging Jon and Kate. I'm so sick of hearing about them.

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 MarilynKeeper Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm

I am not watching this show anymore.
Jon needs to grow up! This is awful.

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 pm

It seems when they print something about one of them someone has to print something worse about the other one. I only saw a few episodes of the show.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 am

Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Jon is dating the daughter of the plastic surgeon that performed Kate's tummy tuck.

Now why did this sentence make me laugh out loud? :think:

LOL!

And you know, this has become quite the soap opera. Just goes to show how immature Jon is, hopping from one woman to the next. I still think there was a TON they could have done to at least TRY to fix this mess, but they are just both too self absorbed. Those poor kids.

And yes Marilyn, I was thinking the same thing....everything was all about MJ for awhile, now the media will need some more excitement again, so they'll dredge all this stuff back up. It's sickening really.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm

I have quit watching the show and I've decided to check out of this thread. I can't stand even hearing their names anymore. I used to be a dedicated fan. NO more!

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 MarilynKeeper Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 am

Is anyone planning to watch this "tell all" by Jon on Tuesday night?