Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 7

Go down 
+11
Kathleen Marie
bethandmanly
Teresa
EllieJane
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
Misti
JW
Rob
Amy
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 Happy010

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:24 am

Yes, Amy, I think that's the song you were talking about. I'm glad you are enjoying the CD.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:07 pm

I listened to the whole thing today Teresa---my 13 year old son really loves it too! It's a great CD----lots of variation so that's good. I'll say this though...my parents really like David but you know the kind of music he sang on Idol. This is going to be too 'wild' for them, definitely. LOL!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:36 pm

Amy, something funny happened earlier this evening. My almost 2 year old, Shane, was singing something that I couldn't understand. I asked him what he was singing, and he said, "David Cook." Then he kept on singing and I could tell he was trying to sing Light On. I kid you not!!!! David has catchy tunes.........even for the toddlers. LOL!! Emily loves the songs Light On and The Time of My Life. Just for the record, I do know more of the words than she does. I love the songs Declaration, Light On, and Heroes. I need to listen to the others more.
David will be performing on Entertainment Tonight, tomorrow. Then on Sunday, there is a pre-show from 6:00-7:00, before the American Music Awards that he will be performing at. My Tivo is all set. I'm looking forward to next Wednesday for his interview with Ellen. She's always so funny.
In January, David and his band are going to Iraq to perform for the troops. Then he's going to start touring in February. I hope he comes to Minneapolis, and somewhere near you.
Okay, I'm off to watch Survivor!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:46 pm

Oh that is SO funny!! Light On IS a catchy tune---a lot of them are! We listened to it in the van today (with the daycare) and they all loved it too! They didn't even ask for there normal 'Toddler Tunes', lol! TOO funny!

Thanks for the updates on D.C.'s upcoming 'events'! I love Ellen too---never get to watch her much, but she's great.

Oh, I like the Heroes song too---there really aren't any that I can think of off-hand that I didn't like!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:02 pm

David Archuleta has a new video! :idance:

A Little To Not Over You

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZ3-T7nAPU

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 pm

Hmm, kinda catchy! :think:

It's funny seeing him in a 'relationship' video, knowing how he feels about 'relationships', you know? :haha: Just kind of hard for me to buy the 'acting', but it was cute. I'm sure the girls are going to love it! LOL, I can totally see my 14 year old niece who had her first 'break-up' recently could be singing this song right now."American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 Hein46

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Amy wrote:

It's funny seeing him in a 'relationship' video, knowing how he feels about 'relationships', you know? :haha:

What do you mean? :think:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Oh sorry! :haha: Well, he has said in a few interviews that he doesn't want to be in any kind of relationship, for a long time. He said he has too much on his plate. He reminds me of my son actually, he is super serious and it kind of a 'late bloomer' that way and that seems to be true for David too. I can see why he doesn't want a relationship, but that's why I made that comment----it's tough to envision him realistically having a girlfriend. But hey, love comes when you least expect it! (Even with the best of intentions! Wink ).

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Both David Archuleta & David Cook have GOLD albums now!
They're doing great! :idance: Applause

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:30 pm

I LOVE David Cook's album!! There are some great songs on there. He and his band will be going to Iraq this month to perform for the troops, and then he is going to start touring. They haven't announced a schedule yet of what cities he will be going to. I'm hoping that he comes to Minneapolis.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:15 pm

That would be so cool! I'd love to see him in concert too! happy1

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:47 pm

I know the new season is about to start. I personally do not like the auditions. I just wait til it gets down to some of the best 20 or so. After that I'm hooked. Hope we have another great season.

"American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 7   "American Idol" - Season 7 - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:17 am

Just wanted to post this awesome video of David. I know Josh Groban originally sings this song but I love how David sounds when he sings it. :sing: