Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see

Go down 
+8
JW
Farmer Girl
Lily
Vanesa
LIWnut
Savannah
Rhonda
Amy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Love-s10

Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see   Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:38 am

You're kidding Lori, in August?!?! OhMy Brrr!! That would be really cool to find someplace fairly close by St. Louis to camp. I was really worried about that, because I know we'd want to spend a few solid days exploring the big city before moving on to the Lake of the Ozarks. Thanks for checking into that for me! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Davidccl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Davidccl

Number of posts : 120
Mood : Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see   Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

This is with information from page 1 (sorry for the 3 year lateness lmao)

I liive in the suberbs of St.Louis and so I'm familer with the area. Merimac Caverens is a cool cave where the giftshop goes right into the cave. If your going in the summer bring a coat! It's a nice 60 degrees inside. Merimac Caverens is inside the State Park. Just look up the camping areas from the Visiter's center. You need to find the highway. In Boyscouts we travel out that way and there are so many builbords you'd see them for an hourish before you find the turnoff. btw I didn't know there were LIW site out here. I thought they were up in Michigan.

Ying and Yang, Good and Evil, Light and Dark..  All are 2 sides to their own coin.  Niether can live with each other, but none can also live without the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/dcat682
Davidccl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Davidccl

Number of posts : 120
Mood : Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see   Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 pm

In the summer here it's nice. Hot and HUMID but nice. Just don't forget your OFF because we get Ticks. There are lots of rivers here to that you can go rafting on like the Maremac. If you don't feel like camping we have lots of motels like Super 8, and Holiday In Express. The farther east in Missouri you go the less rest stops you find on the highway.

Ying and Yang, Good and Evil, Light and Dark..  All are 2 sides to their own coin.  Niether can live with each other, but none can also live without the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/dcat682
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see   Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:43 am

Davidccl wrote:
In the summer here it's nice. Hot and HUMID but nice. Just don't forget your OFF because we get Ticks. There are lots of rivers here to that you can go rafting on like the Maremac. If you don't feel like camping we have lots of motels like Super 8, and Holiday In Express. The farther east in Missouri you go the less rest stops you find on the highway.

And don't forget that later...we want to see some PHOTOS. HeeHee grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see   Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

ya, the pics be nice to see Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see   Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning a trip to Missouri...LIW sites to see
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2