Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Love-s10

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Empty
PostSubject: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:26 am

This is so neat, and so well done. What makes it special is the 'voiceover' of the little girl who went on the vacation. It's about 6 minutes long, but well worth the 'visit'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAAUlLLXJtA

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Cool video Amy. Thanks for sharing. I am anxiously awaiting for July to arrive when I will be visiting Concord, WI, Burr Oak, Mansfield MO and Independance, KS. I've never done a YouTube video before but I'll post pics.

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites MarilynKeeper Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:32 am

How I wish I was going!! I think we've pretty much decided not to spend the money right now, with these crazy gas prices and hauling our trailer. We're going to stay here in Michigan, probably go up north. I hope you have a wonderful time, Marilyn---you must be so excited! And yes---take tons of picures!!!! 📷

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Aw, that's a great video. Thanks, Amy! Applause
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:12 pm

That was a wonderful video, Amy!! Thanks for posting it.

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites EmptySun May 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Thanks for Posting the Video Amy I'm still going to Walnut Grove this Summer I can't Wait Sorry you Can go Rocky Ridge Amy That was where you plan to go was't it?

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Jacobk10Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:06 am

You're welcome guys---glad you enjoyed it! Thumbsup Jacob, we had planned to go to St. Louis this summer, and talked about camping somewhere near Manfield in order to see the sites. Doesn't look like that's meant to happen this year though, with the gas prices. I hope you have a GREAT time, Jacob! You must be so excited! :woohooo:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Video of a family vacation to Laura sites Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites
Page 1 of 1