HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  
Share | 

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts: 12551
Mood:

PostSubject: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Tue May 20, 2008 9:26 am

This is so neat, and so well done. What makes it special is the 'voiceover' of the little girl who went on the vacation. It's about 6 minutes long, but well worth the 'visit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAAUlLLXJtA

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts: 2262
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Tue May 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Cool video Amy. Thanks for sharing. I am anxiously awaiting for July to arrive when I will be visiting Concord, WI, Burr Oak, Mansfield MO and Independance, KS. I've never done a YouTube video before but I'll post pics.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Fri May 23, 2008 7:32 am

How I wish I was going!! I think we've pretty much decided not to spend the money right now, with these crazy gas prices and hauling our trailer. We're going to stay here in Michigan, probably go up north. I hope you have a wonderful time, Marilyn---you must be so excited! And yes---take tons of picures!!!! :camera:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts: 39826
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Fri May 23, 2008 12:19 pm

Aw, that's a great video. Thanks, Amy! Applause
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 5883

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Sun May 25, 2008 11:12 am

That was a wonderful video, Amy!! Thanks for posting it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts: 8944
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Sun May 25, 2008 11:25 am

Thanks for Posting the Video Amy I'm still going to Walnut Grove this Summer I can't Wait Sorry you Can go Rocky Ridge Amy That was where you plan to go was't it?

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Mood:

PostSubject: Re: Video of a family vacation to Laura sites   Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 am

You're welcome guys---glad you enjoyed it! Thumbsup Jacob, we had planned to go to St. Louis this summer, and talked about camping somewhere near Manfield in order to see the sites. Doesn't look like that's meant to happen this year though, with the gas prices. I hope you have a GREAT time, Jacob! You must be so excited! :woohooo:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Video of a family vacation to Laura sites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1