Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catch Me Up

Go down 
+8
Rhonda
Amy
Rob
Savannah
Lily
flatbroke
JW
emilyanneoftheprairie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Catch Me Up - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Catch Me Up - Page 2 Happy010

Catch Me Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:02 am

Amy, don't feel bad. *I'm* not even invited to my wedding. Rob said that they had to make a cut off line *somewhere*..........and I was too boring to make the final cut. How about if you and I go somewhere for coffee and donuts while the rest of them are at my wedding? grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Catch Me Up - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:05 am

Oh, that's right Savannah! How could you invite ME if you're not even invited!! Now THAT would be truly upsetting. Let's ditch these guys and go get those donuts and coffee...my treat! Thumbsup It's the least I can do for the new bride! batEyes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Catch Me Up - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:54 am

Grabbing my coat as we speak! Cool
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Catch Me Up - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:05 pm

I'll be right there! Thumbsup (Heck, I really don't live far! grinsmiley )

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:04 pm

Amy wrote:
Carol....thanks for clearing all that up! Larry kind of left us hangin', so it was good to get the low-down. I'm a little disappointed at not being invited to Savannah's wedding though. It's bad enough I'm not invited to Christina's! Whistle grinsmiley And Rhonda has a baby shower and I wasn't invited to that either?! :think: Ugh...I'm getting a complex! :sad5:

:shy: I haven't even sent out invitations yet...but I feel luckier than Savannah in this situation b/c at least since I'm in charge of invitations, I can invite myself! ROTFL

Poor Emily Anne - you didn't know what you were in for when Larry decided to catch you up on things around here! Here, I'll hit him for you: Frying pan

grinsmiley

Catch Me Up - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Catch Me Up - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Catch Me Up - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:47 pm

You guys are crazy!! Larry, Rob, :bash:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Catch Me Up - Page 2 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Catch Me Up - Page 2 Little
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 3:35 pm

thanks everybody! you guys have nooo clue how much i missed you all! (maybe you did) ya'll are great!

Catch Me Up - Page 2 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Catch Me Up - Page 2 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch Me Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2