Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Ladies!!

Go down 
+19
carolineingalls
JW
Vanesa
poo_cat
Kathleen Marie
Teresa
Misti
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
Rob
Savannah
Amy
bethandmanly
Lily
ChristinaAL
Gin
pamh36
Rhonda
flatbroke
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Love-s10

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Larry, I knew it would be you that would harrass me for that one! ROTFL

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:46 pm

Amy wrote:

I'm here to serve. Cool
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Amy wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
I love going to Pine Knob! I still call it Pine Knob, even though it's called DTE Energy Music Theater (stupid name). Lots of great memories there.

Really? I didn't even know that! LOL...I went there maybe 7 or 8 years ago to see Barry Manilow! Whistle Um, yeah...my mom and sister dragged me! LOL!
It really was a great show though! I was pleasantly surprised! batEyes

I love Barry Manilow's music and my late cousin looked a lot like him! Oh Mandy...oh you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away, oh Mandy... :sing:

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Savannah wrote:
That was a very cool video, Larry.

Too bad about not cleaning for Neil Diamond, Pam. grinsmiley I'm sure your Mother would approve!

Oh yeah, she'd love that!! She'd make me bring her with me!

I still can't believe I did that, lol. Laughing

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:15 pm

Amy wrote:

Yeah, he's on a roll today!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:56 am

Larry's on special assignment, so I'll be filling in this morning.

Here's a '70s hit from Neil Diamond. Any song that starts out "She was morning and I was nighttime" has to be a keeper...

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:57 am

How come I can't make the youtube image appear in the post??
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:15 am

I don't know how to do that. But the song is definitely a keeper. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:56 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:47 am

Here ya go Rob...it should work now (your other link had the 'youtube' attached to it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKdDdzdMUW4&feature=related

Well, Rob, I must say...you're filling in for our romantic Larry quite well! Wink Oh gosh...NEIL!! What a great singer. Did you see the Jazz Singer? That was a truly wonderful movie. Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:01 am

Great song, Rob! I think you should take over the job since Larry bailed on us. :haha:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:30 am

I'm gonna jump in here again. For my ringers and such for some family, I like to have songs that I think reflect them. My hubby likes the song, "Fireman" by George Strait so that his ringtone on my phone.

Now Damis, I kept an ear out for a song that I think of him when I hear it and one day, "bingo," I came across it. Except for a few parts (I apologize for; but they're in the song) this screams of him. It's this song that I have "quotes" from it in my signature.

I coudn't fit the third line in my sig., but it is, "Tonight's the bonfire rally but you're staying home instead'
because if you fail Algebra mom and dad will kill you dead, trust me you'll squeak by and get a C
And you're still around to write this letter to me..."

This screams of him since he has had such problems with it; but he's passing it now..

So, here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqtbMHfpXY

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:41 am

Amy wrote:
Here ya go Rob...it should work now (your other link had the 'youtube' attached to it).

The "youtube" attachment is automatically added when you use the video embed feature. But I still don't know how to make a picture of the actual video appear in the post, like Larry does.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:47 am

Here's something from the soundtrack of the film When Harry Met Sally. It's called It Had to be You, and is sung by a hairy convict. *squints at screen* I'm sorry, that's Harry Connick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToiL_ryumBY
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:36 am

Love the movie, and the song.

Hairy convict. ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:00 am

Misti...too funny that you were reminded of your son from that song! LOL! Glad to hear he's passing now. Wink Ahem, my younger son is no mathematician either. Whistle

Love Hairy Convict too! Cool Rob, you have a thing with names...is this kind of like David Enchilada? batEyes grinsmiley

Oh When Harry Met Sally has to rank up there on my top 10 favorite movies! This song is just awesome. Thanks Rob! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:41 am

Amy wrote:
Misti...too funny that you were reminded of your son from that song! LOL! Glad to hear he's passing now. Wink Ahem, my younger son is no mathematician either. Whistle

Well, you know what they say. There are three kinds of people in the world: those who are good at math, and those who aren't. :unsure:

And then Amy done wrote:
Love Hairy Convict too! Cool Rob, you have a thing with names...is this kind of like David Enchilada? batEyes grinsmiley

I have a hard time leaving words alone. :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Rob wrote:
How come I can't make the youtube image appear in the post??

Yeah, I wondered about that, too... :think:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Rob wrote:
Here's something from the soundtrack of the film When Harry Met Sally. It's called It Had to be You, and is sung by a hairy convict. *squints at screen* I'm sorry, that's Harry Connick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToiL_ryumBY

Rob. Applause

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Rob wrote:
And then Amy done wrote:

I have a hard time leaving words alone. :shifty:

LOL!! Like "And then Amy done wrote"? batEyes ROFL...love it!! Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:51 pm

:Hahaha: "And then Amy done wrote" and "hairy convict"! :Hahaha:

Oh..........And that song always reminds me of Ginger on Gilligan's Island. grinsmiley She was always singing that to someone.......
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:51 am

*cameo appearance*

You're doing fine Rob. Keep up the good work. As for the links, I just copy and paste the embed link. I dunno why it's not working for you brother.

And here's one from my vault....

A buddy of mine actually made this. I served with him when my engineer unit was attached to 7th Cav. He was a nut. We fit in together real well.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:02 am

And here's one for the younger crowd. Beautiful song, IMO.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 4:06 am

For Cheryl. I dunno why, but it's for her anyway.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:35 am

Great vids today, Larry. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Ladies!!
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next