Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few drawings...

Go down 
+38
Kamberley
Praire Girl
Davetucson
Ruth
littlehousefan200
Honeybee
J.v.Hunen
Julia
Krissy
amyk
Prairie Dweller
alexczarn
Vanesa
Kristina
Susie
Robinsgirl
flatbroke
Gin
Lily
Lori
Farmer Girl
EllieJane
Misti
carolineingalls
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
LIWnut
pamh36
Amy
Teresa
bethandmanly
Rob
Prairie Wind
Alice
JW
Savannah
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
A few drawings... - Page 13 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 13 Happy010

A few drawings... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Thank you, Gin! A few drawings... - Page 13 205803
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Great job!

A few drawings... - Page 13 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks, Lori! A few drawings... - Page 13 410460
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Savannah did such a wonderful job on this! I was going to keep it a secret from David & surprise him with it on his birthday in May but all the pictures I sent to Savannah weren't entirely clear. And since Henry, Ray & Lynn had passed away, David was the only one that could truly give critiques of what they looked like. I'm sure at times she wanted to tear her hair out with the 'notes' that I sent! And on top of that she was able to 'update' whatever pictures she needed to from the ones that I sent to how they looked at the time they passed. I couldn't be more thrilled with the way it turned out and we will always treasure it, Savannah! Smiley Hug I will forgive you for mis-identifying Ray as 'Rat' on Facebook though! batEyes ROTFL

A few drawings... - Page 13 HummerA few drawings... - Page 13 MistiKeeperA few drawings... - Page 13 Bookclub5A few drawings... - Page 13 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 13 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Misti wrote:
I will forgive you for mis-identifying Ray as 'Rat' on Facebook though! batEyes ROTFL

Why wasn't I informed of this??

A few drawings... - Page 13 Barney-fife-1
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

Misti, thank you for such a beautiful compliment. A few drawings... - Page 13 688644 A few drawings... - Page 13 410460 (Especially after the facebook thing. A few drawings... - Page 13 85958 )
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:21 am

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
I will forgive you for mis-identifying Ray as 'Rat' on Facebook though! batEyes ROTFL

A few drawings... - Page 13 Barney-fife-1

Sorry but she can't be 'Fifed!' Wrong territory! laugh3

A few drawings... - Page 13 HummerA few drawings... - Page 13 MistiKeeperA few drawings... - Page 13 Bookclub5A few drawings... - Page 13 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 am

Rob wrote:

Misti wrote:
Sorry but she can't be 'Fifed'!

A few drawings... - Page 13 129986 Myyyyy, what a lovely start to the day.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 am

Nearly got you on a 604. A sloppy quoting charge. A few drawings... - Page 13 771460

Edited to avoid a gomering. Yow! Dodged a bullet!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Sorry this is late in coming, but here is David holding the picture that Savannah drew for me as a present for his birthday. He was so thrilled and I am still so amazed by it!
A few drawings... - Page 13 Pictur10

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:21 pm

A few drawings... - Page 13 25973 Thank you for posting that, Misti!! I'm so glad to hear that he liked it! A few drawings... - Page 13 303544
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:40 am

He was thrilled by it and its in a lovely frame hanging proudly on our wall. I do need to try & make a copy for it, though, for him to give to his brother. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 13 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:17 am

That is SO neat Misti....thanks for posting that!

What a special gift you have Savannah....you touch so many people! Applause
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:44 pm

A few drawings... - Page 13 523326 Amy, I didn't see your post till just now. Thank you for the lovely compliment - and I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply. I'm not sure when I'd have seen it, except I came here to post a picture!

This was a practice exercise in a drawing book I checked out from the library. (And I want to get a copy of it!) It was a lot of fun to play with some colors. A few drawings... - Page 13 702150 I started the horse last night when my internet crashed. I guess even a crashed internet can have a silver lining. A few drawings... - Page 13 129986

A few drawings... - Page 13 Horse211
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:50 pm

SUPER! I think you and I are thinking the same direction Savannah! I've been thinking I want to do horses. I have always loved them, and think they are beautiful animals.
I've got a drawing in the works now of two kids, so it will have to wait for a bit. BUT I'm right behind you!

It looks wonderful!

A few drawings... - Page 13 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:57 pm

A few drawings... - Page 13 184143 Amazing. Just amazing. I love seeing you work in color, Savannah. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Gin wrote:
SUPER! I think you and I are thinking the same direction Savannah! I've been thinking I want to do horses. I have always loved them, and think they are beautiful animals.
I've got a drawing in the works now of two kids, so it will have to wait for a bit. BUT I'm right behind you!

It looks wonderful!

A few drawings... - Page 13 811339 Thanks, Gin! I look forward to seeing the drawing you're working on, and the horse you draw, too!
Rob wrote:
A few drawings... - Page 13 184143 Amazing. Just amazing. I love seeing you work in color, Savannah. Thanks for sharing this with us!

A few drawings... - Page 13 410460 Thank you, Rob! A few drawings... - Page 13 688644
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 13 Party010

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:26 pm

My internet crashes so much I had to take out high-risk insurance. grinsmiley

Great work Savannah. You and Gin are truly gifted. All I got is music, and even then I can only play it. I sing and birds fly south. Even in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Thank you, Larry! A few drawings... - Page 13 811339
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:04 am

The horse is beautiful, Savannah.

A few drawings... - Page 13 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:05 am

Savannah wrote:
A few drawings... - Page 13 523326 Amy, I didn't see your post till just now. Thank you for the lovely compliment - and I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply. I'm not sure when I'd have seen it, except I came here to post a picture!

No problem Savannah! You are welcome. yes

Your horse picture is beautiful!! Your drawings always look so amazingly realistic. At first glance, that almost looks like a photograph! OhMy It's all in the details, like the 'sheen' you have accomplished near the 'shoulder' area (not sure what you call that on a horse HeeHee ), but you know what I mean. Wink

I love horses too! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

pamh36 wrote:
The horse is beautiful, Savannah.

Thank you, Pam! A few drawings... - Page 13 6472

Amy wrote:
Your horse picture is beautiful!! Your drawings always look so amazingly realistic. At first glance, that almost looks like a photograph! A few drawings... - Page 13 244441 It's all in the details, like the 'sheen' you have accomplished near the 'shoulder' area (not sure what you call that on a horse A few drawings... - Page 13 440956 ), but you know what I mean. A few drawings... - Page 13 771460

I love horses too! A few drawings... - Page 13 70708

A few drawings... - Page 13 410460 Thank you so much, Amy! My best friend growing up was horse-crazy, and it rubbed off on me. A few drawings... - Page 13 6472 I still love horses.....But, living in town, I'm relatively sure that my neighbors would complain if I bought one. A few drawings... - Page 13 129986
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Savannah wrote:
I still love horses.....But, living in town, I'm relatively sure that my neighbors would complain if I bought one. A few drawings... - Page 13 129986 [/color]

Yeah, I was one of those kids that asked for a horse every year. (No, not a pony, a horse---hey, I was a girl who knew what she wanted! HeeHee ). I remember my parents always trying to reason with me that we lived in the CITY! scratchead I got guinea pigs instead. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:10 pm

A few drawings... - Page 13 702150 I didn't want a pony, either. I wanted a horse. A Quarter Horse, to be exact. I thought I could tell the neighbors that it was an exotic dog with an unusual bark. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Savannah wrote:
A few drawings... - Page 13 702150 I didn't want a pony, either. I wanted a horse. A Quarter Horse, to be exact. I thought I could tell the neighbors that it was an exotic dog with an unusual bark. batEyes

laugh3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A few drawings...
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: