Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls

Go down 
+17
Ruth
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rose Davis
Vanesa
Krissy
alexczarn
Docfan
pamh36
carolineingalls
I Love Dean
ChristinaAL
georgiagirl1993
Lily
Teresa
JW
Savannah
LIWnut
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Cloud910

ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls   ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 pm

DietCokeofEvil wrote:
LIWnut wrote:
Beth likes the show but wishes that they had kept more to the books. She goes around to schools in her area as well as church groups and anyone else who asks her, to give a presentation about the real Laura. On occasion I have gone to her home in WI to help her with these presentations.

Were you at the presentation she did this last weekend (9/24) in Fond du Lac? I was there with my daughter. It was a very nice presentation.

No, I didn't see Beth this summer. I'm in Newmarket, ON Canada and have to fly out to see her in WI. Hopefully I'll see her next summer when we go to Laurapalooza together. But she did tell me that she had a very nice crowd there. I hope that you enjoyed it.

ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 MarilynKeeper ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Liz
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Liz

Number of posts : 19
Mood : ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls   ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:06 am

I'm just catching up, but this is such an amazing picture and crossing of the real life and TV!

ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Liz2
"I realize what life is all about; It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough,
It's giving more when you feel like giving up..."

ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Hand ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 LizKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls   ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Wow.....what a nice picture of Beth and Melissa Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls   ingalls - A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Real Ingalls Meets a tv Ingalls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2