Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?

Go down 
+7
alexczarn
Lily
Robinsgirl
Gin
bethandmanly
emilyanneoftheprairie
Kristina
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Bokmal10

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Empty
PostSubject: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:51 pm

I think my least favorite parts so far are the fact that I dont like any of my teachers this semester, and the fact that I know alot of people who will be graduating next June since my sister is a senior!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:58 pm

my favorite part is that all my friends go to my school. i like learning about some of the stuff. not all of it though. :)

i am sorta like i want to grow up but then again i don't really want to. that is one of the things that i do not like.

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:55 pm

I like seeing all my friends, and a certain guy! Love and I guess I enjoy english class now. I had the same english teacher last year, and I thought he was pretty nuts, but I enjoy his class now because I'm used to him
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:04 pm

I pretty much hated high school. My mother died during my freshman year, I wasn't popular, and I did some totally stupid stuff during those years. I like being 40 a lot better; but don't tell the hubby that because he might think being married to him is wonderful. Laughing

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:11 pm

I hated Math. Enough said. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 pm

I hated math last year. my teacher was a jerk. he acted like one of the kids sometimes. im hoping my geometry teacher this year will be better
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:28 pm

MATH! Stick me in a History or Science class anyday but Math just made me feel like I was drowning. I just couldn't see more than two numbers at a time without getting so lost. I liked Science because we got to do labs and draw things. History, well it was like reading a story and reading was always a favorite.
My poor kids have to ask their Dad about Math...I just run and hide when they come to me about that! affraid

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Highschool is the most dangerous place on earth. In highschool you basically make or break your future. you practically decide what kind of person you are going to be. There is so much peer pressure to do things that you absolutely know is wrong. Often people go in and come out changed for the worst. Some go in and become more firmly situated with who they are, but some come out totally confused, and some dont come back out at all. The dangers of highschool is what I hate most.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Wow Gin, me and you can be twins! I'm so retarded when it comes to math. :sad5: I sucked in math in HS...couldn't pass geometry...algebra I just barely passed. I still count with my fingers. Whistle

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:38 pm

pssst *I pretend to hate algebra so I dont look foolish when I get a bad grade!*
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:26 am

lol Robinsgirl. i am good at algebra its just that the tests are so much more confusing than the work is so i get some what good grades.
my mother is like a math whiz so she thinks that all of us kids should be too. its kinda crazy.

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Ya my dad is a math and electrical enganeering major.... *try living up to that*but he is really good at math and algebra calc. statistics trig. name anything and he can do it. I inherited his mind for math, but I didnt inherite his love for math. I only like when I am doing well. And since I dont like it I dont try as hard as i do in a W&G and Comp. so I dont do as well either..... but I did get an A in college prep algebra last Sem. YAY!

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 pm

i did but did't like hs..part of me is glad to be in my 20s now and i don't worry about all that stufff anymore...but part of me misses it.. its a mixed feeling....I hated test and exmaes...ya the home work..some teacher's were *annoying*
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:03 am

The last few weeks... *sigh*

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Going to college Alex?

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Two words: math.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Going to college Alex?

Yes, but not yet.

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 am

Rob wrote:
Two words: math.

ROTFL

I hated Math too...but the irony...I now work in Accounting at my job! I will also be studying Business Administration starting in January and Accounting courses are a huge part of it! It will be hard going to College after all these years...but...I CAN DO IT!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Count me in with the math haters. I wish I didn't, because I have sons who love it and try to tell me it's 'fun', but nope...they don't get that knack from their mama, that's for sure. No

And yes, when I think back to high school I have horrible memories of freaking out before math tests. Noo Other than that, I kind of liked high school once I finally came out of my shell more. My two sons have both loved high school, so I'm glad that it's been such a great experience for them too.

Good luck going back to school Julie! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?   what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?
Page 1 of 1