HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2749

PostSubject: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:45 pm

Here's a picture I found on eBay! Wave

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:10 pm

OOO sexy! Thanks for posting Christina! Love grinsmiley

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:46 pm

LOL, I knew you would like it Beckie grinsmiley

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:50 am

Love grinsmiley

That face!!! That hair!!!!! *sigh* Love

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:08 pm

Cool! Never seen this before.

Matt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:45 am

It's probably my fave movie that I've seen him in - it's a really good family story I think, with a lot of lessons in it too. He always chose such great parts for himself! Wave

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:03 pm

I love this movie so much!!! I have watched it a bunch of times and enjoy it every time! grinsmiley :idance:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:55 am

Cool picture Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:39 pm

Here is a pic from this year of Matt!!!!! No words to explain how I feel about this pic! lol *sigh* Love https://www.sempercomm.org/sc/main/sempercomm.nsf/allDocs/E9FAD4E9C33D10688525734E004EB41/$file/MatthewLaborateaux.jpg

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3542
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:51 am

that isss soooo kool!

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:02 pm

I am not sure if it is from this year, or the 2005 reunion. Isn't he georgeous?! Love

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:18 am

What a nice picture of Matt...I haven't seen such a recent picture of him, at least not so close up! Makes me feel so OLD though, when we see our LH actors actually aging, like we are! grinsmiley He's still adorable though, and just 'looks' like a nice guy. Wink

Christina, I must have missed this thread. I've never seen Shattered Spirits...I just realized that's Martin Sheen he's posing with! Yes, he DID choose good roles for himself! I wish he'd guest star on something, don't you? I think he'd fit so well in a primetime drama...there are some great shows out there right now that I think he would just 'fit' right into! I know the voiceovers are something, but when I think of his acting, so much of his talent was facial expression...he played 'emotional' so well. I think it's a huge wasted talent. Then again, we don't know if he's tried, and maybe just can't find anything.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:00 pm

The picture is huge, lol. Yeah you can tell he is a nice guy just by his smile. You know you can just see that in people.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6799
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:17 am

I've never seen this movie, never heard of it before, but if Matt is in it, I think I might just want to see it Applause nice picture you posted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Today at 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1