Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture

Go down 
+3
brenda_m
HarrisonCrosby4387
ChristinaAL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Empty
PostSubject: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 1:45 pm

Here's a picture I found on eBay! Wave

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Shatteredspirits

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture ChristinaKeeper2 Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 3:10 pm

OOO sexy! Thanks for posting Christina! Love grinsmiley

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 11:46 pm

LOL, I knew you would like it Beckie grinsmiley

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture ChristinaKeeper2 Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptyMon Feb 26, 2007 11:50 am

Love grinsmiley

That face!!! That hair!!!!! *sigh* Love

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 10:08 pm

Cool! Never seen this before.

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture KEEPERBRENDAMatt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 2:45 am

It's probably my fave movie that I've seen him in - it's a really good family story I think, with a lot of lessons in it too. He always chose such great parts for himself! Wave

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 6:03 pm

I love this movie so much!!! I have watched it a bunch of times and enjoy it every time! grinsmiley :idance:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 5:55 am

Cool picture Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 5:39 pm

Here is a pic from this year of Matt!!!!! No words to explain how I feel about this pic! lol *sigh* Love https://www.sempercomm.org/sc/main/sempercomm.nsf/allDocs/E9FAD4E9C33D10688525734E004EB41/$file/MatthewLaborateaux.jpg

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 11:51 am

that isss soooo kool!

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Cute-2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:02 pm

I am not sure if it is from this year, or the 2005 reunion. Isn't he georgeous?! Love

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:18 am

What a nice picture of Matt...I haven't seen such a recent picture of him, at least not so close up! Makes me feel so OLD though, when we see our LH actors actually aging, like we are! grinsmiley He's still adorable though, and just 'looks' like a nice guy. Wink

Christina, I must have missed this thread. I've never seen Shattered Spirits...I just realized that's Martin Sheen he's posing with! Yes, he DID choose good roles for himself! I wish he'd guest star on something, don't you? I think he'd fit so well in a primetime drama...there are some great shows out there right now that I think he would just 'fit' right into! I know the voiceovers are something, but when I think of his acting, so much of his talent was facial expression...he played 'emotional' so well. I think it's a huge wasted talent. Then again, we don't know if he's tried, and maybe just can't find anything.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 6:00 pm

The picture is huge, lol. Yeah you can tell he is a nice guy just by his smile. You know you can just see that in people.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:17 am

I've never seen this movie, never heard of it before, but if Matt is in it, I think I might just want to see it Applause nice picture you posted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture   Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Laborteaux "Shattered Spirits" picture
Page 1 of 1