Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.

Go down 
+5
Savannah
Lily
Carol
bethandmanly
LM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Party010

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Empty
PostSubject: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi, all.
I just saw news footage of severe damage in areas of Arkansas, Blue and there are storms in Mississippi, and moving into Alabama. The wind is really picking up around here, and it's getting warmer. We have Tornado warnings until 3am, but it's not raining yet. Thousands of people, just within an hour south of where I live are w/o power. Blue Thank God; so far there's nothing going on here except rising wind, and I have lights, I'm still able to be online.

I hope that all of you and your loved ones in these areas are kept safe.

Please say a prayer that my brother and friends make it home safely from Miss. They should get in around the time the warning is supposed to end.... 3am.

Take care

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 11:18 pm

Everyone out there stay safe and check in at some point so we know you are all right. I'll be praying for you.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 11:19 pm

Wow, sounds scary. I hope all of you near that area stay safe. Rhonda, please check in soon... wondering if things are okay there.

LM I'll pray for your brother and friends who are traveling.

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Horses10
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 11:20 pm

We're praying for all of your guys out there, please be safe.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 11:20 pm

I'll be praying for safety, too.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:45 am

The same goes for me. For those of you in those areas with the warnings, let us know that you're okay when you can. We're thinking about you all! God Bless.

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. ChristinaKeeper2 Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:21 pm

Who would have thought that even though we all haven't met each other, that we could have formed such tight friendships over the internet. I am grateful for each and every one of you and am praying that all are safe and sound during Mother Nature's rampage. She hasn't let loose here yet but is planning to hit this afternoon, tonight and all day tomorrow.

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. MarilynKeeper Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi, gang.

My brother and friends are home and safe! Thank God! They ran into some heavy rains and wind, but no tornadoes. I just spoke to our best friend over the phone and he said they got in around 2am. He and my brother are actually out fishing right now. It's a nice day for it, (66 degrees) but I think I'd be home getting some sleep. But that's just me.

Thanks so much for your prayers, and I'll continue to pray for you all, too.

Making friends here. No, it's not hard to build friendships on forums. I've made some really good friends at another forums. A couple of enemies, too, I'm sorry to say (lies started by one...others believed). But the amount of loving friendships truly makes up for it. Love

Take care.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 3:12 pm

How sad for the families in Alabama and Missouri that lost their children in the tornado. This time of the season is so scary. My prayers go out to the families who lost their loved ones in this tragic weather........... No

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Rhonda10Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 5:09 pm

la nina is effect the evil twin sister to el nino

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. EmptySun Mar 04, 2007 7:24 pm

I've prayed for those in Enterprise, AL, who were hit with a killer tornado this past Thursday.

We were under warnings for most of the day, but thank God, nothing serious came about for this N.E. area of the state. I saw TV interviews of surviving students who were inside the destroyed Enterprise High School.

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/nationworldstory.asp?id=286698

I hope none of you were/are in the area or have family and friends there. If so, I do hope they're fine.

Take care.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.   Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tornado watches/warnings tonight. Be safe.
Page 1 of 1