Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"American Idol" - Season 8

Go down 
+8
Rob
HarrisonCrosby4387
Savannah
JW
Misti
Amy
Carol
Teresa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Happy011

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:33 pm

I watch today and there are a couple of People that i think might be my Favorites this year

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Who do you like, Jacob?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:33 am

Yes Jacob, do tell! Thumbsup

I must say, I was none too pleased that the 'cry-baby' girl is through to the next round. *Amy rolls eyes*. I believe her name is Katarina? If she makes it to the 36, she won't last long just based on her ridiculous behavior! Don't people realize that America is watching and making judgements on your personality as well as you voice???

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 am

I think her name is, Tatiana. And YES, she is soooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!! I want her out of there! LOL!!

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:26 am

I cannot BELIEVE Tatiana made it through!!!
There was another girl that didn't make it... the one they did a story on about her family being poor... I can't believe she's gone and that Tatiana was still put through!!! :faint2:

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:41 am

Carol wrote:
I cannot BELIEVE Tatiana made it through!!!
There was another girl that didn't make it... the one they did a story on about her family being poor... I can't believe she's gone and that Tatiana was still put through!!! :faint2:

Yes, Tatiana, that's it--thanks Teresa. Wink Carol, I know exactly who you're talking about---I am in SHOCK they did this 'switch' at the end too. I liked that other girl! I thought she was different! They can't possibly think that Tatiana is going to GO that far! :scratch:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:49 am

It's funny because they originally had Tatiana in a holding room that "made it," and then switched her into another room that "made it." I thought she was going to be switched from not making it, to making it. Oh, the drama they like to make us endure.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 am

Oh, I didn't realize this! So, basically, they're just toying with us. Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Exactly!! She's just waaaaaaaay to dramatic for me! And I don't think she's THAT great of a singer. Her last performance wasn't very good.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:34 pm

I think maybe they kept her because it will be more fun to watch when they tell her "It's a No" on the one-on-one process... grinsmiley

Who knows what she'll do. Yesterday she almost peed herself when she thought it was a no Laughing

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 pm

LOL, Carol!! She may have a complete breakdown when they let her go. She'll be an utter mess!

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Well there are some Blondes again lol

Kristen McNamara (Kristen McNamara made the finals on the 2006 edition of Nashville Star)
Alexis Grace
Kendall Beard

there more

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Jacobk10"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 pm

LOL, Jacob!! You and your blondes! Which guys do you like?

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Brent Keith Smith
and Scott is Pretty Good to

The Ones i really LIKE this year are

Brent Keith Smith
Kristen McNamara
Alexis Grace
Kendall Beard
Anne Marie Boskovich

I Just found out that Brent Keith Smith was on Nashville Star Season 2 Is He Still on American Idol?

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Don't Forget American Idol is on again today we have church tonight so i won't be able to watch it but fill me in on what happen

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 pm

JW wrote:
Alexis Grace

Wow, that sounds like a star's name right there!

Tonight was awesome!! A lot of my faves went through! Matt Giroud from Kalamazoo MI went through, Yay! And of course Danny, and I actually got teary when Danny's friend didn't go through. He was so gracious though. This first round of 12 looks great!!

Not too happy about Tatiana...she better get a grip or she is SO out of this competition.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm

i was not to happy that Tatiana went through again But i hope America will Send her Packing as soon as Possible

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am

I was sad that Cody & Jamar didn't make it! bawling bawling
I was upset! Almost like Tatiana! lol I mean, seriously.. is this some sort of prank to build ratings or something? I can't believe he was cut while Tatiana and "Norman" was put through! I just about turned off the TV. mad

Well, here are the top 36!

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Lambert_Adam-6_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Wagner-Trugman_Alex-5_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Middleton_Alexis-4_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Iraneta_Allison-4_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Boskovich_Anne-Marie-3_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Desai_Anoop-5_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Afsar_Arianna-4_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Smith_Brent_Keith-5_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Carlson_Casey-6_56x76

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Gokey_Danny-4_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Tohn_Jackie-5_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Murray_Jasmine-9_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Vailes_Jeanine-4_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Langseth_Jesse-5_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Pacitti_Joanna-5_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Nunez_Jorge-6_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Joyner_JuNot-10_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Kalama_Kai-3_56x76

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Beard_Kendall-7_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Mcnamara_Kristen-11_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Allen_Kris-4_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Rounds_Lil-4_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Breitzke_Matt-3_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Giraud_Matt-3_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Corkrey_Megan-6_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Sarver_Jeremy-6_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Henson_Mishavonna-5_56x76

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Marshall_Nathaniel-11_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Mitchell_Nick-6_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Braddy_Ricky-5_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Macintyre_Scott-3_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Fowler_Stephen-6_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Wright_Stevie-6_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Vaifanua_Taylor-8_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Del-Toro_Tatiana-12_56x76 "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Smith_Von-4_56x76

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:49 am

"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Smith_Brent_Keith-5_56x76 Brent Keith Smith
"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Mcnamara_Kristen-11_56x76 Kristen Mcnamara
"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Beard_Kendall-7_56x76 Kendall Beard

Ok These are my Fav right now I Decided to Cut Alexis she did't seem so great after all lol I Would of Love to see Tatiana go and That Jen Lady Stay i forgot her last name but she had to sing for survial with Kristen i heard them both sing and i like both of them But one of them had to go

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:07 am

Well Joanna Pacitti is no Longer in the Top 36 She has been Disqualified
"American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Pacitti_Joanna-5_56x76

I Found this Online

Joanna Pacitti Disqualified From 'American Idol'

February 12, 2009 10:09 AM ET

Shirley Halperin, L.A.
"American Idol" season 8 contestant Joanna Pacitti has been disqualified from the show, apparently due to her past history in the music business.

"It has been determined that Joanna Pacitti is ineligible to continue in the competition," Fox said in a statement without further elaboration.

There's been a decent amount of controversy surrounding Pacitti's professional past, including not only her former record deal (with A&M/Geffen, which released her debut album, "This Crazy Life," in 2006), but also an opening slot on the last Nick Lachey tour (Lachey is signed to Jive Records, which is owned by Sony BMG, the company that awards a recording contract to the "Idol" winner) and dubious connections to staffers at 19 Entertainment, including Pacitti's former manager.

In addition, her songs have appeared on high-profile soundtracks such as "Legally Blonde" and later on albums by major pop stars, like Britney Spears. She also had a long battle with the producers of a national tour of "Annie," who released Pacitti from a starring role after she contracted bronchitis -- a scandal covered by major news outlets at the time.

Unlike last season's Carly Smithson, whose ill-fated MCA debut under the name sold only a few hundred copies out the gate, Pacitti's moved more than 16,000.

Back in 2006, Pacitti did "a ton of press," says a former Geffen staffer, and some of those stories are now being discovered by the "Idol" curious. Just a couple weeks ago, the blogosphere was buzzing about an interview published in Philadelphia Magazine in July 2006, where Pacitti poo-poohs the overnight success machine that is "American Idol."

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:14 am

Oh by the Way i think they Replaced Joanna with Felicia Barton "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Felicia_barton

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 am

Good, I'm glad Joanna Pacitti is gone. I was aware of everything she had done from an article I read a couple of days ago.
I can't believe she was put through... I mean, she forgot her words just about all the time!

Hmmm... I KNOW there is going to be a wild card... but now there are 35... who will they bring back to make the top 36? :shifty:

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:26 am

Up above your last post Carol, Jacob said he thinks they brought back Felicia.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 am

JW wrote:
Oh by the Way i think they Replaced Joanna with Felicia Barton "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Felicia_barton

What?! Who was Felicia Barton?

I don't understand these judges. I mean... I would figure it would have been one of the ones that has to do a sing off... like Cody or Alexis... because they had THOUGHT about them but weren't quite sure.
Why bring someone that didn't even have to do a sing of? Huh?

Oh well... that's show biz I guess...

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:46 am

I Don't Remember her Audtion either but i do remember when they told her yesterday that she did't make it
and I agree that they should of done someone who had to sing for Survial Like Jen lol i really like her the way she sang yesterday

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "American Idol" - Season 8   "American Idol" - Season 8 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"American Idol" - Season 8
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next