HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Who else saw Oprah today, live from the Kennedy Center?? It's so exciting to have all of these celebs in town for this historical event. We have a lot going on and our chain of stores are opening at 4am tomorrow.

The show was awesome. Especially the song performed called America's Song. It really moved me to tears. For 24 hours you can go to www.oprah.com and download the MP3 for free!! That's right, free. Go download it and give it a listen, if it moves you like it did me, you will want it in there.

Artist on the song is Will.I.am, Faith Hill, Seal, Bono of U2 and Mary J. Blige.

AWESOME SONG!!

Listen and tell me what you think. I am proud to be an American!!

www.oprah.com
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna

Number of posts : 10769
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:33 am

I didn't see Oprah today but I did go to her site to listen to the song, thanks to Maggie for providing the link.

I went there expecting just to be to listen to the song and guess what!? They had the video of the performance there so I got to see it after all. It was an amazing performance!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:28 am

I saw it as well and the song was beautiful. :sing:
I really liked the "I Pledge..." video Demi Moore produced... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Alice and Carol, thank you for your posts.

I too loved that video, Carol!

And Alice, your welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Today at 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1