Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center Empty
PostSubject: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Who else saw Oprah today, live from the Kennedy Center?? It's so exciting to have all of these celebs in town for this historical event. We have a lot going on and our chain of stores are opening at 4am tomorrow.

The show was awesome. Especially the song performed called America's Song. It really moved me to tears. For 24 hours you can go to www.oprah.com and download the MP3 for free!! That's right, free. Go download it and give it a listen, if it moves you like it did me, you will want it in there.

Artist on the song is Will.I.am, Faith Hill, Seal, Bono of U2 and Mary J. Blige.

AWESOME SONG!!

Listen and tell me what you think. I am proud to be an American!!

www.oprah.com
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 am

I didn't see Oprah today but I did go to her site to listen to the song, thanks to Maggie for providing the link.

I went there expecting just to be to listen to the song and guess what!? They had the video of the performance there so I got to see it after all. It was an amazing performance!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:28 pm

I saw it as well and the song was beautiful. :sing:
I really liked the "I Pledge..." video Demi Moore produced... Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Alice and Carol, thank you for your posts.

I too loved that video, Carol!

And Alice, your welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center   Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Else Saw Oprah's Show, Which Was At The Kennedy Center
Page 1 of 1