Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Tocantins

Go down 
+2
Rob
Misti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Happy010

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:19 am

Ugh!! I didn't realize that tonight's episode was going to be a "re-cap." I must have missed seeing the previews. I didn't watch it.

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:19 am

I'm glad to hear it was a re-cap----I only thought about AI last night so I didn't even bother with Survivor.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:22 am

Oh, I thought it was an actual episode. I won't bother watching it. Thanks, Teresa.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:50 am

Yeah, I taped it for hubby, started watching it & realized that it was a recap. I guess I should have known since it was on a different night. I know I didn't sit down & watch it either. So for that matter!

SURVIVOR TONIGHT!!!!!! grinsmiley

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 am

Oops, not tonight. College basketball is on. I guess the recap is the only Survivor we get this week. mad
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Dang! I guess the "special night" for Wednesday was because of the basketball on Thursday, but at least they could have given us a new episode! mad

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 HummerSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 pm

That's what I was thinking!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:24 am

I was so angry at this last episode. That dirt bag Coach trying to get rid of Brenden! Coach and Tyson are scum bags to me, grrr. At least if Brenden gets voted off, he made it to the merge.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:11 pm

I missed this eppie. I was out for coffee and thought I had my vcr set but it wasn't. I read the blurb at the website and was glad that I didn't miss anything good. No one got backdoored without me.

Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I was so angry at this last episode. That dirt bag Coach trying to get rid of Brenden! Coach and Tyson are scum bags to me, grrr. At least if Brenden gets voted off, he made it to the merge.

Ugh, I couldn't agree with you more. And yeah, Marilyn, you didn't miss a whole lot with this one, but next week looks like it's going to be good. I just can't believe how melodramatic Coach is...he is beyond annoying. :unsure:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Amy wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

Ugh, I couldn't agree with you more. And yeah, Marilyn, you didn't miss a whole lot with this one, but next week looks like it's going to be good. I just can't believe how melodramatic Coach is...he is beyond annoying. :unsure:

Yeah, I totally agree, though it is nice to see J.T. in an alliance that will keep him in the game...even if it is Coach. I thought Coach would have been voted out a long time ago!

I finally got to view this thread. I stayed away from it because I missed the show Thursday & just sat down to watch the episode online. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 pm

I agree Coach should have been voted out a long time ago. If I were on his tribe, I would make sure I wrote his name down every time. Such a loser!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:05 am

You guys ready for tonight? I think my Brendan is getting voted out by that turd Coach and his loser bunch. mad

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:06 am

Maybe the tables will be turned on dear old coach! A little "back door" action. LOL!! We can hope!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:08 am

LOL! Yeah, that's what I am hoping too. Get Coach off his high horse. I know a lady who's fave if Coach. She must be on something, lol!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:42 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I know a lady who's fave if Coach. She must be on something, lol!

:haha: Yeah, I'll say! Whistle That guy is such an ego-maniac!!! I just hope Brendan doesn't go tonight!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 am

Hopefully Brendan can outsmart 'ol slickback. Gotta love his hair! Sooooooooo sexy!! LOL!!!!

We know that he's really YOUR favorite, Beckie.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:54 am

Oh yes, he's just the sexiest thing I have ever seen! ROTFL He looks like the lead singer of Rush.

He's the guy on the left. Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Rush74

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 am

Oh, he does look like him. LOL!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Oh my gosh, Beckie!!! He DOES! ROTFL!!! Yeah, the Rush guy just needs that greased back hair! :Hahaha:

Well, I guess we know who we'll all be drooling over tonight! Well, maybe not Rob. Wink Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Oh, yes! Rob will be drooling too. He's jealous of Coach's slickety hair.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Oh yes, if only my hubby could have hair just like his! :adore: LOL! (Notice how he likes to smooth it back a lot too? And how he likes to put his arms up over his head a lot? I mean, this guy reeeeeaaaally likes himself).

Not that there's anything wrong with that. batEyes

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 pm

I told my friend that likes Coach that he is a freak. She said oh he's just getting bad editing and that she researched him and he is a nice guy. She must be blinded by his hair, lol! She is gunning for Brenden being voted off. I want to punch her in the head, lol. ROTFL

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm

As long as JT stays...its all good in my neighborhood! ROFL!

Survivor on tonight!!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I told my friend that likes Coach that he is a freak. She said oh he's just getting bad editing and that she researched him and he is a nice guy. She must be blinded by his hair, lol!

For real!! :Hahaha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Survivor: Tocantins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Tocantins
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next