Hi Prairie Fans!!!
Do you remember the LHOTP Showdowns? They were fun right? :idance: :cowboy:
*Well we are now going to be having our very own "LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE OSCAR AWARDS"
We will have different categories and 3 nominations under each category. They will be done similar to the showdowns as each nomination will have 5 stars (points) to begin with. The last one standing will be the winner in that category and then I will post the winner's ceremony.
We will do this for each Season. If anyone has an idea for a category WITH nominations included, please PM me so that I can include it in the game.
I am announcing this here but once we start... they will be posted in the PRAIRIE PLAYGROUND / GAMES section... so don't miss out on the fun!
To give you an idea, here are the categories and nominations I have so far for Season 1. The nominations for the Best Storyline are actually the top 3 episodes from the seasons showdowns we last played.
Again, if anyone has any more ideas (categories/nominations), please PM me before I post the game. The game will be posted tomorrow morning. :)
(Categories/Nominations so far...)Best Male Performance
* Charles – several scenes (The Lord is My Shepherd)
* Doc Baker – several scenes (Doctor’s Lady)
* Nels – several scenes (Family Quarrel)Best Female Performance
* Caroline gathering the women to harvest the crops (The 100 Mile Walk)
* Harriett Oleson in Family Quarrel
* Kate in Doctor’s LadyBest Kid Performance
* Mary in The Award
* Laura in The Lord is My Shepherd
* Laura in Christmas at Plum CreekBest Emotional Scene
* Men coming together to help Charles stack the bags in “Harvest of Friends”
* Laura & Charles finding each other in the Mountain in “The Lord is My Shepherd”
* The death of Caroline & Charles’s baby in “The Lord is My Shepherd”Best Kiss
* Doc Baker & Kate (Doctor’s Lady)
* Nels & Harriet (Family Quarrel)
* Charles & Caroline (Harvest of Friends)Favorite one time character
* Abel (School Mom
* Olga (Town Party, Country Party)
* Graham (Child in Pain)Best Comedic Performance
* Mr. Edwards’s adventures with Carrie (Ma’s Holiday)
* The competitive spirits between the Oleson & Ingalls (Founder’s Day)
* Mr. Edwards & Grace (Mr. Edward’s Homecoming)Best Fight
*Caroline & Mrs. Oleson (School Mom)
* Laura & Mary (For the Love of Johnny Johnson)
* Laura & Nellie (Country Girls)Best Storyline
* The Lord is My Shepherd
* A Harvest of Friends
* Christmas at Plum Creek