Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the newest car in your home?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : What is the newest car in your home? Happy010

What is the newest car in your home? Empty
PostSubject: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:32 pm

:think: What is the newest car in your home?
Post pictures please grinsmiley

Newest car in mine is the 2007 Nissan Xterra
Pic:

What is the newest car in your home? Nissan-xterra-2001_SE_front-300-198

I love driving it!

What is the newest car in your home? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What is the newest car in your home? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 pm

The newest car we have is a 2004 Saturn LS...my hubby's commuter car at 169,000 miles. Not sure how much longer it's going to keep on ticking! Both our cars are on their way out...our other one is a 2000 GMC Safari and has been a champ of a van for us. Not sure how much longer we have with it, but I just pray they don't both konk out on us at the same time!!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : What is the newest car in your home? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 pm

The 2 newest cars we have are a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse & a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon. This pic shows them both plus our "beater", a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird.

What is the newest car in your home? Cars

What is the newest car in your home? Ecl
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 pm

LOL Debbie, we had a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird too....only it didn't last that long! We've always had problems with the Pontiacs we've owned.

Looks like a beautiful neighborhood too!What is the newest car in your home? Super13

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : What is the newest car in your home? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 pm

LOL Amy! The Sunbird has been on it's last "leg" for years now! For some odd reason we keep on putting money into it. This WILL be the last year we have it though, I know this for a fact. In December I got into a little fender bender and knocked out the passenger side headlight.. To fix that, it is more $ than the car is worth. It's only at 90,000 right now and I'm hoping to get it up to 100,000 by January (next inspection)

Thanks for the compliment on my neighborhood. Wave
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Wow, that is amazing that there's that 'few' miles on it, really! I mean, 19 years old?!?! And here I thought my 10 year old van was old! Maybe it has some life in it yet! Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : What is the newest car in your home? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:46 am

After almost 20 years of driving his SUV, my hubby donated the truck to the church and bought this 2006 Cadillac STS for himself.

What is the newest car in your home? Caddy

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 am

Mmm, pretty! This thread is making me want a new car! grinsmiley Gosh, 20 years for you too?! I'm beginning to think I'm not getting enough bang for my buck for my vehicles. Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 am

A 2004 VW Jetta. Great on gas mileage! That's my hubby's car. I drive the oldest. Mine's a 1999 Dodge Stratus. We tend to drive our cars until you can't drive them any more! :haha:

What is the newest car in your home? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : What is the newest car in your home? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:58 am

Amy wrote:
Mmm, pretty! This thread is making me want a new car! grinsmiley Gosh, 20 years for you too?! I'm beginning to think I'm not getting enough bang for my buck for my vehicles. Wink

Well, his SUV was like an old friend to him. Until he finally got tired of hanging out with it, he wasn't ready to change. He also takes excellent care of his vehicles. He could probably have driven it another 5 or more years if he wanted to.

I haven't had the heart to tell him that the woman who bought the truck from the church totaled it. Actually, someone totaled it for her by running a red light and smashing into her. But still, if he finds out he might cry.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the newest car in your home?   What is the newest car in your home? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the newest car in your home?
Page 1 of 1