HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I went and drastically changed my hair like I had it a few years back. Here are a few pics. The guy in the pic is the guy I have been seeing since July.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53787
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 pm

What a cute look for you!! You look like you really like it, too. And you also bear a strong resemblance to Jenna Elfman in her Dharman & Greg look.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Wow really? :D Thanks. Yes I love it!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird

Number of posts : 4117
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Great, pictures, Beckie! Your hair looks great & you are a very pretty woman. Your boyfriend is cute, too! What's his name?

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7212
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 pm

I like the new do, Beckie. Very stylish. Nice looking man on your arm too. You go girl!

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 am

Thanks everyone. Misti, his name is Patrick. He is really hot!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52443
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:26 am

That's a really good look, Beckie!

Savannah wrote:
Dharman

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53787
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 am

Rob wrote:
That's a really good look, Beckie!

Savannah wrote:
Dharman

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise. batEyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5982

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:35 am

Great haircut, Beckie!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13370
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 am

That style is darling on you Beckie---perfect for your face shape, I'd say! Love the color too! (I agree with Savannah, you do resemble Jenna Elfman!). You are a pretty lady! And congrats on your 'beau'...he is definitely a cutie! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks for all the nice compliments. grinsmiley Here is one I took this morning before my debut at work, lol. I look like a totally different person and the blue contacts really change my look.

The other night Patrick out of the blue said "I love you". But I am not sure if he really meant it, or not, or what it might have meant. Especially because we started talking he said he just wanted to be good friends and not get serious on eachother.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13370
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 am

Cute pic of you Beckie. Thumbsup And the contacts look very natural too...what color are your eyes naturally?

Wow, interesting about your man! Well, when you know, you know! I know Bill & I worked quickly! grinsmiley Did you feel compelled to say the words back to him? Do you feel the same way? Maybe, since he said originally he just wanted to be friends and not be serious, you should just come out and ask him what his expectations are of the relationship, and if he really did mean what he said.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

I think I do love him because I get sad when he leaves. He lives kinda far and I never know when I am going to see him again. I am always to chicken to ask him and talk to him about certain things. Don't want him getting the wrong impression or something. I am SO worried he is going to find someone else. I must really care for him because I would miss him and hate to loose him. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6770
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am

your new hair looks good, Beckie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"

Number of posts : 6784
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 am

Wow Beckie, I love the short blonde look...makes you look very playful. grinsmiley Aww you and Patrick look so cute together. Sucks he lives far away. Be honest with your feeling to him. I would ask him how he really meant when he said I love you, because that's the only way you'll find out if he loves you as a boyfriend or just a good friend. But anyway, good luck to you and Patrick...hope it will work out for you! Thumbsup

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Thanks Lily! And thanks for your advice. :) grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   Today at 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1