Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.

Go down 
+5
Rob
bethandmanly
Misti
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Happy011

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Empty
PostSubject: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I went and drastically changed my hair like I had it a few years back. Here are a few pics. The guy in the pic is the guy I have been seeing since July.

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 8416_177415204664_527574664_3629975_226909_n

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 8416_177411294664_527574664_3629921_6723959_n

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 8416_177449944664_527574664_3630525_122804_n

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 pm

What a cute look for you!! You look like you really like it, too. And you also bear a strong resemblance to Jenna Elfman in her Dharman & Greg look.

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 84222-large
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Wow really? :D Thanks. Yes I love it!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Great, pictures, Beckie! Your hair looks great & you are a very pretty woman. Your boyfriend is cute, too! What's his name?

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. HummerMy new hair and the guy I have been seeing. MistiKeeperMy new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Bookclub5My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 pm

I like the new do, Beckie. Very stylish. Nice looking man on your arm too. You go girl!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 am

Thanks everyone. Misti, his name is Patrick. He is really hot!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:26 am

That's a really good look, Beckie! My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 896912

Savannah wrote:
Dharman

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Ec6c84422835

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 231300
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 am

Rob wrote:
That's a really good look, Beckie! My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 896912

Savannah wrote:
Dharman

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Ec6c84422835

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 231300

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 687159 Well, surprise, surprise, surprise. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:35 am

Great haircut, Beckie!

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 am

That style is darling on you Beckie---perfect for your face shape, I'd say! Love the color too! (I agree with Savannah, you do resemble Jenna Elfman!). You are a pretty lady! And congrats on your 'beau'...he is definitely a cutie! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks for all the nice compliments. grinsmiley Here is one I took this morning before my debut at work, lol. I look like a totally different person and the blue contacts really change my look.

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. 8416_178078959664_527574664_3638374_3586246_n

The other night Patrick out of the blue said "I love you". But I am not sure if he really meant it, or not, or what it might have meant. Especially because we started talking he said he just wanted to be good friends and not get serious on eachother.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 am

Cute pic of you Beckie. Thumbsup And the contacts look very natural too...what color are your eyes naturally?

Wow, interesting about your man! Well, when you know, you know! I know Bill & I worked quickly! grinsmiley Did you feel compelled to say the words back to him? Do you feel the same way? Maybe, since he said originally he just wanted to be friends and not be serious, you should just come out and ask him what his expectations are of the relationship, and if he really did mean what he said.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

I think I do love him because I get sad when he leaves. He lives kinda far and I never know when I am going to see him again. I am always to chicken to ask him and talk to him about certain things. Don't want him getting the wrong impression or something. I am SO worried he is going to find someone else. I must really care for him because I would miss him and hate to loose him. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am

your new hair looks good, Beckie!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 am

Wow Beckie, I love the short blonde look...makes you look very playful. grinsmiley Aww you and Patrick look so cute together. Sucks he lives far away. Be honest with your feeling to him. I would ask him how he really meant when he said I love you, because that's the only way you'll find out if he loves you as a boyfriend or just a good friend. But anyway, good luck to you and Patrick...hope it will work out for you! Thumbsup

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Thanks Lily! And thanks for your advice. :) grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.   My new hair and the guy I have been seeing. Empty

Back to top Go down

My new hair and the guy I have been seeing.
Page 1 of 1