Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Happy010

Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Empty
PostSubject: Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)   Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 6:10 pm

Hey all! I have been wanting to watch the new movie in the "Love Comes Softly" series and I came across this. All of these movies are on at 9:00 CST:

Tuesday April 3rd: Love Comes Softly
Wednesday, April 4th: Love's Enduring Promise
Thursday, April 5th: Love's Long Journey
Friday, April 6th: Love's Abiding Joy
Saturday, April 7th: Love's Unending Legacy

I also found another interesting movie. Back on an old thread, we were talking about books that we read. One of the ones that Larry suggested, and I read, was "A Painted House" by John Grisham. Well, It will be on the Hallmark channel on Monday, April 2nd at 11:00 p.m. CST.

Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) HummerUpoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) MistiKeeperUpoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Bookclub5Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)   Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 6:25 pm

When did the 5th movie come out? I tried to find information about it and IMDB says that it is still in production. I don't have Hallmark in Canada so will have to wait til the dvd comes out. I have all 4 of the other movies, can't wait to see the 5th.

Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) MarilynKeeper Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)   Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 7:27 pm

I've seen the first two. I *loved* the first one. Didn't really care for the second one, and haven't gotten back around to watching the rest of them. Maybe I eventually will, though.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)   Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 7:53 pm

Savannah wrote:
I've seen the first two. I *loved* the first one. Didn't really care for the second one, and haven't gotten back around to watching the rest of them. Maybe I eventually will, though.

:yeahthat: I want to try to see them though, my mother's watched them all and said she really liked them. I just never seem to get around to watching them.

Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) ChristinaKeeper2 Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)   Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 11:24 pm

LIWnut wrote:
When did the 5th movie come out? I tried to find information about it and IMDB says that it is still in production. I don't have Hallmark in Canada so will have to wait til the dvd comes out. I have all 4 of the other movies, can't wait to see the 5th.

I checked the Hallmark site and it was listed as showing on Saturday, although you couldn't click on it to get the info. So, I'm assuming that because it was listed, it is being shown? It's on http://www.hallmarkchannel.com

Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) HummerUpoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) MistiKeeperUpoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Bookclub5Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)   Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too) Empty

Back to top Go down

Upoming movies on Hallmark (Larry, some info. for you, too)
Page 1 of 1