Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS

Go down 
+6
Debbie
Rhonda
ChristinaAL
Savannah
bethandmanly
Shirley
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:57 am

Hello everyone!

As some of you have noticed, we have been having a few problems on the forum lately. Here is what happened: The people who host our forum tried to get a new provider for the servers. Once they did, they had problems and so they switched back to the old provider and it was during that migration that several forums started having problems like missing pictures and not being able to log in.

It looks like we are now with our old provider but under new servers which they said will provide us with faster forums, more efficiency, 99.9% uptime and enhanced security for our data.

As some of you also noticed, we lost just about all of our smilies so I have been adding some little by little... there are several new ones.

*Also, your avatars have disappeared. I am sorry but they won't be coming back unless you upload your avatar again yourself. If anyone is having trouble with this, let me know and I'll help.

Well... let's hope that the forum can run smoothly soon! Type

Last edited by Shirley on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 am

I was just about to try to upload it myself again, so thanks for letting me know my brain was moving in the right direction.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Happy010

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Thank you for all of your work! It's great to have the smiley collection back again!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 pm

[color][b]I guess I missed out on the problems? Darn...Laughing LOL I'm not really that upset about missing them, but I have missed the forum and I'm glad to be back to enjoy it, thanks to all the work you do to keep things running smoothly! Thumbsup Thanks Shirley! [/][b/color] Laughing

RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS ChristinaKeeper2 RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 pm

I don't remember if we discussed this already, but in recent weeks I've had trouble viewing photos (IMG files) posted here. I can see avatars and signatures, but messages that have photos like the one where Rob posted a picture of a frozen lighthouse are blank for me. I see the text of his message, but there is no picture. There isn't even a red x to indicate a picture is there.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Purple2

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Yes, I'm having the same problems, I thought it had something to do with my computer........I just refresh the page and they show up.....but, I shouldn't have to do that..... scratchead

RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Rhonda10RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:50 pm

I see a little blue question mark in the lighthouse thread, even after repeatedly refreshing the page. It has happened a lot of times before, but I thought it was just my computer.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Yes, I'm having the same problems, I thought it had something to do with my computer........I just refresh the page and they show up.....but, I shouldn't have to do that..... scratchead

Even when I refresh I get nothing.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes, I have a problem with that and I also have a problem seeing Youtube videos here now. If I want to watch any that are posted I have to go to youtube to watch them. It doesn't seem like anyone else is having that problem but me.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Mimi, I also have trouble with YouTube vids on here. They show up as very white and washed out.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:30 am

The YouTube problem is not just on our site. I'm seeing it on other sites I visit.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Good to know there are others with this issue---I was hoping that it wasn't a problem with my computer, and it looks like it's not. But the problem is not going away. Kinda stinks. Blue

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 3:52 am

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS   RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS Empty

Back to top Go down

RECENT BOARD PROBLEMS
Page 1 of 1