Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible problems with neighbor

Go down 
+9
pamh36
Carol
Krissy
alexczarn
Rob
Pepsi
Honeybee
Vanesa
Julia
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Cloud910

Possible problems with neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 pm

This is a serious prayer request (or at least in my mind) and I really need y'all's prayers.

For the past week to a week an a half some strange things have been happening.

-Someone knocking on my window.
-Someone calling my name in a whisper.
-Flashlights in the woods flickering on and off when I go outside.
-Laughing after either one of these things.
-A person running our of our yard and up the road at 2AM.
-A white truck that stalks me, follows me, and stops at our driveway and watches me.
-Walking in the woods.

I think there are more, but I only have a few minutes to write/think. I am so busy these days.

Anyway, we are starting to really think it is my neighbor doing this to me. Why I don't know. This past Tuesday we were talking to his Dad and future step-mom and they were very concerned as well as my Mother and I....all except for him. (I'm just going to call him John for protection purposes.) "John" was smiling the WHOLE time grinning and texting. That raised my Mother's and my suspicions, but I still couldn't grasp or believe it was him. I didn't want to. The next day I needed to talk to his Dad's girlfriend and "John" answered the door. She was not there but he did nothing but FLIRT with me. It was very creepy and eerie.
Things had calmed down since Tuesday and nothing had been going on. Well, tonight that white truck did it again. I saw it go up the road and stop. Someone got out of it. My Dad sneaked out to try to see who it was. Well, as soon as they saw Dad they TOOK OFF down the road like lightening. I went and told the neighbor's. (We'd agreed to inform each other of this because we wanted to watch out for each other.) When I got over there, "John" had this look of sinister-ness almost. He was smiling, but it was very scary. He starred me down. We decided to call the cops. We had to wait for them to get there. We wanted to let the neighbor's know. Well, "John's" Dad was acting EXTREMELY strange.
We described the truck to him and he acted like he knew exactly who it was and started to say something, but then stopped and acted dumb. Anyway, while waiting, I heard an argument between "John's" Dad and girlfriend. She sounded like she was telling him to talk to "John" because she felt like he was behind this. Well, she ended up leaving the house in a huff because he refused. A few minutes later I heard "John" call someone and I heard "Sheriff is coming." Right after that he left. Right after that the cop came and at first I was thinking, "Oh great, a young squirt." But he really proved to be good. While we were talking, "John's" girlfriend showed up. The cop noticed she had a male passenger. I felt that perhaps "John" was leaving to leave his car somewhere and getting someone else to bring him back home...which even makes me more suspicious. The cop really thought it sounded like "John", especially considering "John" and my past.

So....please pray this stops. The cop was so kind that he is going to be patrolling the area HIMSELF for two weeks. Mom kinda thought the guy liked me. (He's very young so it's not like some 30 year old weirdy cop.) I guess that is a nice benefit because he is willing to do all that and that puts my mind at ease. Hahahaha! He also said if we wanted him to have him patrol all the time, he would.

I hope this all made sense. I had only a few moments to write.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Possible problems with neighbor JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 am

Oh, Julia...That "John" seems almost *creepy* to me...Please, stay away from him if you can. I'm happy the young cop will be patrolling your house's area and trying to discover who's bothering you so badly.

I'll be praying. And please , keep us updated! pray

Vanesa.

Possible problems with neighbor Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 am

I'll be praying. Please stay away John. He's creep. Just reading your post. He's up to no good. that give me the shivers. I live in a different state.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Pepsi

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 am

That's so creepy! I'll definitely pray for you and your safety. Stay on guard at all times and don't walk around alone!

I remember the time I knew what happiness was...let the memory live again.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Thank y'all! I will try to keep you all updated as often as I can. (By the way, awhile after the policeman left, his girlfriend left and he came back with his car.)

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 pm

We'll keep you in our prayers, Julia.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:24 am

I agree that is so creepy! That's so nice of the copper to do that btw.

Possible problems with neighbor Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am

We feel "John" has moved out. He no longer is there anyway. We are wondering if he is not so much afraid of being found out at what he's been doing, but what that could lead to. Funny how I took down his tag number the other day. Will be talking to the police tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
We feel "John" has moved out. He no longer is there anyway. We are wondering if he is not so much afraid of being found out at what he's been doing, but what that could lead to. Funny how I took down his tag number the other day. Will be talking to the police tomorrow.

Good for you he's moved out.

Possible problems with neighbor Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 am

Yeah!

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 am

That's good news, he moved out. Please do keep us more updated.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 pm

How creepy.stay safe girl.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
The cop was so kind that he is going to be patrolling the area HIMSELF for two weeks. Mom kinda thought the guy liked me. (He's very young so it's not like some 30 year old weirdy cop.)

You can't catch a break Julia lol
You call the cops because someone is stalking you and now even the cop that shows up likes you greenS

Well... I hope that things have calmed down.

Possible problems with neighbor Horses10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm

I too hope everything has calmed down.

Possible problems with neighbor PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Carol wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
The cop was so kind that he is going to be patrolling the area HIMSELF for two weeks. Mom kinda thought the guy liked me. (He's very young so it's not like some 30 year old weirdy cop.)

You call the cops because someone is stalking you and now even the cop that shows up likes you greenS

Lol! I know. It is annoying, but if it gets him to take more action, I don't care.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 pm

pamh36 wrote:

Nothing strange has happened again so far, but "John" is always hiding his car. Obviously he didn't move out. He gave me this mean stare today that gave me the creeps. Lord only knows what is going through that mind.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Just had to call the police.

Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 pm

This sounds really creepy.

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Just had to call the police.

I hope everything is okay.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:04 am

Please, keep us updated...Why did you need to call the police? OhMy

Vanesa.

Possible problems with neighbor Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Possible problems with neighbor Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:08 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Carol wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:

You call the cops because someone is stalking you and now even the cop that shows up likes you Possible problems with neighbor 702150

Lol! I know. It is annoying, but if it gets him to take more action, I don't care.

I wouldn't let that annoy you, sweetie. Sometimes a man is genuinely, sincerely nice and kind with no ulterior motives, and without having any romantic interest whatsoever. Possible problems with neighbor 70708 He's probably just wanting to make sure that nobody gets hurt. And being so young, I'm sure that he wants to impress his superiors. Possible problems with neighbor 185146

Praying that things quiet down again. I remember you telling me about stuff like this happening a couple of years ago, too, so hopefully it'll die back down again.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 am

Savannah wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
Carol wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:

You call the cops because someone is stalking you and now even the cop that shows up likes you Possible problems with neighbor 702150

I wouldn't let that annoy you, sweetie. Sometimes a man is genuinely, sincerely nice and kind with no ulterior motives, and without having any romantic interest whatsoever. Possible problems with neighbor 70708 He's probably just wanting to make sure that nobody gets hurt. And being so young, I'm sure that he wants to impress his superiors. Possible problems with neighbor 185146

I couldn't agree more, Savannah. yes

Savannah wrote:
Praying that things quiet down again. I remember you telling me about stuff like this happening a couple of years ago, too, so hopefully it'll die back down again.

Yes, I'll be hoping for the same thing! In the meantime, try to focus on your studies and what's important for you right now. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:33 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
pamh36 wrote:

Nothing strange has happened again so far, but "John" is always hiding his car. Obviously he didn't move out. He gave me this mean stare today that gave me the creeps. Lord only knows what is going through that mind.

I know that feeling. We had a neighbor that used to live behind us that really gave me the creeps. We had to call the police on him too. Thankfully, he is gone now.

Possible problems with neighbor PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 pm

We called the police because I has stepped outside and immediately heard running and heavy breathing.

I wasn't meaning "annyoing" in a sense of constant aggrivation. I suppose it's more like "here we go again". Right now I almost don't even want to see another guy right now. Ranting (another story.) Right now I am just focusing on school, my guitar lessons, and church.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

We had to call the police again last night. My Mom sat in the back of our car and saw someone coming over our house. Our neighbor's dog Holly noticed it too. Then I saw someone with a light. We called the police. They escaped, but that white truck keeps on what looks like staking out our place. Please pray we can catch this person.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Possible problems with neighbor Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm

oh dear.hope everything will be okay.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible problems with neighbor   Possible problems with neighbor Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible problems with neighbor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next