Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs

Go down 
+22
JW
Shell
Honeybee
Krissy
MissOleson
highwayangel
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Coach Jon
Carol
Rhonda
Prairie Wind
Debbie
Kristina
Amy
carolineingalls
Gin
Rob
Savannah
Alice
susansmoose
I Love Dean
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Purple2

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Rhonda10Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:57 am

thud

What an amazing group!  Though with my Catholic upbringing, I really wish that one guy had taken off his hat in church.  HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:31 am

Wow! I love the beautiful, tight harmony! (And it isn't just your Catholic upbringing, Rob. Smile  My Baptist upbringing makes me wish the same thing. HeeHee I wanted to reach in and help him remove it. )
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Yes, there were lots of complaints about the hat......I was raised with men taking your hat off at the door before you come in to worship the Lord.  I am guessing that this was just a 'music' video, he wasn't really thinking, because I don't recall this guy wearing his cowboy hat in any other videos they have done**.  Their name is Home Free and you can look up their videos on Youtube.....(Look up Ring of Fire, it will blow you away!)  thud

Scroll down to December 12 on their face book site for some other comments, not as bad as what people on the Youtube site were saying....

Home Free Face Book Page

**Just looked through some of their videos and such, and it seems this guy is wearing his hat more and more.....beginning to think he is losing his hair and is not adjusting to it very well. batEyes

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Rhonda10Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:45 am

I think I've been driving myself crazy with all the Christmas music I've been listening to... I had to take a break from it over the weekend because I've been listening to it so much!

However, one of my favorite Christmas songs is 'Wonderful Christmastime' by Paul McCartney. I first heard it when I was a kid when it was used in a scene for 'Rudolph: The Movie' but I never knew until a few years ago that it was Paul McCartney who was singing it.
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:23 am

Merry Christmas to all my friends here on the forum! I know I've been absent from here for a while...but I still think about you all! Love to all from Miami!

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 pm

I found this on Youtube, but they actually had to mute it because of copyrights...Anyways, here is the link to listen to this song....The guy changed the words of Hallelujah and made it A Christmas Hallelujah....

A Christmas Hallelujah

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Well, there are nine pages here and I guess I am too lazy to see if someone mentioned this but our family loves this entire album. Some really good jazz stuff on it:

And this lady does a fine version of the Vince Guaraldi tune

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:53 pm

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:11 pm

This is one of my favorite Christmas Carols!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:57 am

I tend to like Christmas songs that are a little sad...

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:07 am

This was my Mom's favorite Christmas song...

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Rob wrote:

COOL. I LIKE HIS CHRISTMAS ALBUM. Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Krissy wrote:
Rob wrote:

COOL. I LIKE HIS CHRISTMAS ALBUM.  Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 am

One of my favorite Christmas songs.  I love it when groups of young carolers stand outside my house and sing it.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:17 pm

That is cool. We don't have carolers that come to our streets

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:00 am

This might be my new favorite.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Get the tissues! bawling

"‘Home Free’, an a cappella country music band has been covering various classic songs in their own renditions. They have been leaving everyone enthralled with their awesome cover songs and they are not finished yet. Recently, they have done a lot of cover songs for this Christmas. They have even covered songs with famous artist like Kenny Rogers. This time they have taken the internet by storm with their amazing rendition of famous Christmas classic “I’ll Be Home For Christmas”.

This song was originally recorded by Bing Crosby in 1943. It is the classic song which depicts a soldier’s wish to come home for Christmas. As it was released back when WWII was going on, this song had a huge success and great value among the public. It is still very popular among everyone and this rendition by Home Free has given it a new shine as well."

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:10 pm

One of my all time favorites!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9