HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5245
Location : Minnesota
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

You can tell that Amy is ready. Bra twirl and all!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13370
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:06 am

That's just for my Colby. Otherwise it's a buff. batEyes


“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5245
Location : Minnesota
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 am

Oh I KNEW it was for Colby!!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13370
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah baby. Wink


“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Amy wrote:
That's just for my Colby. Otherwise it's a buff. batEyes
When I first scanned over your post, I thought you said you wanted to see COLBY in the buff! HeeHee OR, Colby could wear the bra buff you are twirling!



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5245
Location : Minnesota
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh, I'm sure that Amy would LOVE to see Colby in the buff. Did I say that out loud?????????

Just like you wouldn't mind seeing J.T., now would you, Misti? LOL!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:29 pm

I cannot wait till Thursday. Just a few more days! greenS yesss


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13370
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Misti wrote:
Amy wrote:
That's just for my Colby. Otherwise it's a buff. batEyes
When I first scanned over your post, I thought you said you wanted to see COLBY in the buff! HeeHee OR, Colby could wear the bra buff you are twirling!

laugh3

Teresa wrote:
Oh, I'm sure that Amy would LOVE to see Colby in the buff. Did I say that out loud?????????

Just like you wouldn't mind seeing J.T., now would you, Misti? LOL!


You know it! yes Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Amy wrote:
Misti wrote:
Amy wrote:
That's just for my Colby. Otherwise it's a buff. batEyes
When I first scanned over your post, I thought you said you wanted to see COLBY in the buff! HeeHee OR, Colby could wear the bra buff you are twirling!

laugh3

Teresa wrote:
Oh, I'm sure that Amy would LOVE to see Colby in the buff. Did I say that out loud?????????

Just like you wouldn't mind seeing J.T., now would you, Misti? LOL!


You know it! yes Laughing

Did Carter have liver pills?! laugh3 (Those old enough have heard that expression!) Misti lays back and pictures J. T. in the buff wearing the buff! Cloud 9 HeeHee



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13370
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 am

[quote="Misti"]
Amy wrote:
Misti lays back and pictures J. T. in the buff wearing the buff! Cloud 9 HeeHee[/size]


Oh, you naughty thing you. They don't call her Feisty for nothin' folks!


Survivor tonight!!! wootwoot


“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"   Today at 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Tonight: "Surviving Survivor"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Peck Polymers "Prairie Bird" and Jetco "Thermic Trooper" R/C Conversions
» "Sole Survivor," by Kurt Newton
» Goldberg/Brodak "Lil Toot" bipe: building "counselor" here
» In the Words of Aretha Franklin: "Oh! Happy Day!" 1952 Cox "Space Bug" !
» "Hammer Head Twin" Cox/Sanwa "Q-Tee"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: