Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opie's Super Bowl snacks...

Go down 
+9
Alice
Misti
Kristina
Teresa
Rhonda
Carol
pamh36
Amy
Savannah
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Happy010

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Empty
PostSubject: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am

Well, apparently, Opie is a Super Bowl fan, and needed some supplies for his part yesterday. I was playing the piano, and when I paused to go to another piece, I heard a rustling sound coming from the dining room. I knew that nobody else was here at the time, so I went in to investigate....When I walked in, I saw a bag of Chex Mix slowly dragging its way across the table. Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 135245 It looked like it was moving on its own! But as I walked a little closer, I could see Opie slinking along the chairs, pulling the bag with his teeth! Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 85958 So, I took the bag of Chex Mix away from him, put it where he couldn't get it, and went back to the piano. A few minutes later, I heard rustling in the dining room again...When I went to check it out again....I saw a bag of bite sized tortilla chips inching its way across the table. Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 135245 And again....there was Opie on the chairs, carefully pulling the bag along with his teeth. Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 85958

Amy, I think he was planning on crashing your party. At least he was going to bring some snacks. Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 702150 (I finally gave him some sardines so I could get some piano time in. Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 440956 But I don't think you'd really want sardines at your Super Bowl snack table.)
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 am

laugh3 Opie could have done an ad for Chex Mix----now THAT would have been a funny commercial! laugh3

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:36 am

Awww, Opie was getting ready for a big party and you ruined all his fun. laugh3

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Love it! laugh3

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Just your regular cat thief...... Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 440956 too funny Savannah......and Opie's commercial probably would've been better than some of the ones that ran during the game.....Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 85958

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Rhonda10Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh, Opie............what a clever little cat. If only the bags wouldn't have made crinkle sounds....................

He almost got away with it. Maybe he wanted to party with the cat that was sitting on your neighbor's porch a few weeks ago. LOL!

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Amy wrote:
laugh3 Opie could have done an ad for Chex Mix----now THAT would have been a funny commercial! laugh3

too bad you never hear of open casting calls for commercials, or else I'm sure Opie would win a starring role in atleast one!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Amy wrote:

Opie sounds just like those commercials for 'Meow Mix!' ROTFL

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... HummerOpie's Super Bowl snacks... MistiKeeperOpie's Super Bowl snacks... Bookclub5Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am

Oh, Savannah Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 85958 That is, too funny! I wonder how he was planning on getting to the dip in the fridge?

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 pm

I could have some fun with Opie. I wonder what he would do with a large marshmellow. You really do need to set him up with something like that and then get the video camera out. Morris doesn't have to be the only famous cat!!
I want the first autograph!!! Bliss

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 85958Gin, I want the second one!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Oh, yeah, that cat deserves to be in pictures. Hey Opie, you need an agent? I'll work cheap.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 135245 My oldest brother has been after me to start a fan page for Opie on Facebook. Maybe I should.

Gin, Opie *loves* marshmallows. He had quite an adventure with a marshmallow snowman last winter. What a mess. Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 440956
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Savannah wrote:
Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 135245 My oldest brother has been after me to start a fan page for Opie on Facebook. Maybe I should.

Gin, Opie *loves* marshmallows. He had quite an adventure with a marshmallow snowman last winter. What a mess. Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 440956

Opie on Facebook, I would love to see that!

Did Opie need a bath after the marshmallow incident Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 135245 ?

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Savannah wrote:

Oh dear. If Opie gets his own fan page I will have to make sure Caesar can't get access to any computer in the house. Caesar gets into enough mischief on his own. OhMy Laughing

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm glad that my little pooch, Libby, is so innocent. She's just like me...................LOL!

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Party010

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:48 am

Teresa wrote:
I'm glad that my little pooch, Libby, is so innocent. She's just like me...................LOL!

Oh yeah? In what way?

grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am

Oh, let me count the ways.......................LOL!

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Aw I bet that would've been a much better commercial than some of the ones during the game. My puppy managed to get a chicken nugget that slipped off a plate while I was cleaning up - not nearly as creative as Opie, Pepper just likes to eat! LOL.

Opie's Super Bowl snacks... ChristinaKeeper2 Opie's Super Bowl snacks... 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Super Bowl snacks...   Opie's Super Bowl snacks... Empty

Back to top Go down

Opie's Super Bowl snacks...
Page 1 of 1