Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The prairie dreams continue....

Go down 
+9
Kristina
carolineingalls
bethandmanly
Gin
Alice
Carol
Teresa
Rob
Savannah
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 Love-s10

The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 am

Savannah wrote:
Oh, Amy....you had a nice, warm blanket for me when I was back on shore.Thanks! grinsmiley And you had brought along a hammock. You sure know how to pack for a picnic! The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 70708 [/color]

Aw. loveheart Well, I try. Wink That's all my camping experience coming into play. yes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm really suprised Rob(Fife) didn't just shoot it off! Fife would have taken care of that little problem right away.

The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm

You know, ma'am, you have the makings of a fiiinnne deputy. The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 70708
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Gin wrote:
I'm really suprised Rob(Fife) didn't just shoot it off! Fife would have taken care of that little problem right away.

The Fife-inator wrote:
You know, ma'am, you have the makings of a fiiinnne deputy. The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 70708

Good grief, Deputy Fife! What happened to "the human equation"? What happened to a little compassion? And. . . my stars. . . . . what happened to your only bullet? The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 129986 The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 68167

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Sorry Savannah.

Why, thank-you I would love to consider the job. How much $ are we talking here?

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Savannah wrote:
Good grief, Deputy Fife! What happened to "the human equation"? What happened to a little compassion? And. . . my stars. . . . . what happened to your only bullet? The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 129986 The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 68167

Oh, I still got all them things. I was just impressed with Gin's "shoot first and ask questions later" attitude. The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 771460
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Gin wrote:
Why, thank-you I would love to consider the job. How much $ are we talking here?

I think a fair wage for ridin' along with Fife would be about $500 per week. Would you be willing to pay me that much? The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 68167
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 pm

PAY YOU???!! I would make you look good! After all you couldn't talk sweet to all those moonshine making crooks. They would take one look at you and pour another!

I don't know Fife....You tend to drive way too fast. When a girl has to hold on to her skirt just to go on rounds, thats not what I would call an easy ride.
I might have to take a desk job, til you aren't around. I think I'll watch from a safe distance, but THANKS.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Well, I'll keep your application on file just in case you change your mind. The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 771460
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The prairie dreams continue....   The prairie dreams continue.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The prairie dreams continue....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2