Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV Show reunions...

Go down 
+2
bethandmanly
Amy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : TV Show reunions... - Page 2 Bokmal10

TV Show reunions... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Show reunions...   TV Show reunions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Teresa wrote:
Wouldn't it be awesome if they had an LHOTP reunion on the Today Show? I wonder why they don't?

Didn't they have kind of reunion show last year on Today (maybe Good Morning, America) when they met up with Dean Butler, Katherine MacGregor, Richard Bull, and Alison Arngrim at one of the locations?

Though I think, and I might be totally wrong, the reason for the lack of reunion shows is because the Friendlys have never allowed them.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : TV Show reunions... - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: TV Show reunions...   TV Show reunions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:39 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Didn't they have kind of reunion show last year on Today (maybe Good Morning, America) when they met up with Dean Butler, Katherine MacGregor, Richard Bull, and Alison Arngrim at one of the locations?

Really? I never heard about that....

Last year, as Teresa was saying, they did have some cast reunions----I remember Cosby Show and Family Ties. Other than that, I'm not sure.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : TV Show reunions... - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: TV Show reunions...   TV Show reunions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Are they SERIOUSLY having the cast from "227" on this week? I wouldn't even recognize anyone from the cast. I saw it a couple of times, but come on!

When I first read "227," I thought, oh sure, Karen Valentine and David Hartman! Then I remembered that was Room 222. TV Show reunions... - Page 2 2952

227... I hardly even remember that one. TV Show reunions... - Page 2 988160

There was a show called 227?
Yes, that was the one with Marla Gibbs, Jackee, Regina King & a few more people. Not sure how long it was on.

TV Show reunions... - Page 2 HummerTV Show reunions... - Page 2 MistiKeeperTV Show reunions... - Page 2 Bookclub5TV Show reunions... - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : TV Show reunions... - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: TV Show reunions...   TV Show reunions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Misti wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Are they SERIOUSLY having the cast from "227" on this week? I wouldn't even recognize anyone from the cast. I saw it a couple of times, but come on!

When I first read "227," I thought, oh sure, Karen Valentine and David Hartman! Then I remembered that was Room 222. TV Show reunions... - Page 2 2952

227... I hardly even remember that one. TV Show reunions... - Page 2 988160

There was a show called 227?
Yes, that was the one with Marla Gibbs, Jackee, Regina King & a few more people. Not sure how long it was on.

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Show reunions...   TV Show reunions... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV Show reunions...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2