Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whos is your Favorite american idol?

Go down 
+5
ChristinaAL
Rob
Amy
Debbie
JW
9 posters

Whos is your Favorite american idol
Kelly Clarkson
Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_lcap50%Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Ruben Studdard
Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_lcap0%Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fantasia Barrino
Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_lcap0%Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Carrie Underwood
Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_lcap21%Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Taylor Hicks
Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_lcap7%Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Kellie Pickler
Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_lcap7%Whos is your Favorite american idol? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Josh Gracin
 7% [ 1 ]
Bucky Covington
 7% [ 1 ]
Diana Degarmo
 0% [ 0 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Whos is your Favorite american idol? Happy011

Whos is your Favorite american idol? Empty
PostSubject: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 12:46 pm

Whos is you Favorite American Idol or who became Famous throw american Idol? I Multiple choices so you can vote for more then just one and i know there are more there are more singers from Ameican Idol Justin Guarini Chris Daughtry Katharine McPhee Bo Bice Clay Aiken and Jennifer Hudson and maybe more that i have not thought of

Whos is your Favorite american idol? Jacobk10Whos is your Favorite american idol? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 12:54 pm

I went with Kellie Pickler Josh Gracin Bucky Covington But I really Like
Kelly Clarkson
Taylor Hicks
Diana Degarmo

Whos is your Favorite american idol? Jacobk10Whos is your Favorite american idol? Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 1:17 pm

Kelly Clarkson is my favorited.
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Whos is your Favorite american idol? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 3:23 pm

I went with Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Whos is your Favorite american idol? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 6:03 pm

Good poll, Jacob! Kelly Clarkson, all the way! She's awesome! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Whos is your Favorite american idol? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 pm

I vote for Kelly, too. I didn't really like her back when she was on Idol, because it always sounded like she was trying to imitate Mariah Carey. But now she's found her own voice.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 9:34 pm

I went with Kelly and Carrie. They both seem to have such beautiful voices that even though I'm sure American Idol was a lot of work, they sounded so natural singing. I can't even believe that's where they started out, they've come so far. I love them both!

Whos is your Favorite american idol? ChristinaKeeper2 Whos is your Favorite american idol? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 10:36 pm

I pick Taylor Hicks he is the only one I ever watched for specifically.

Whos is your Favorite american idol? KEEPERBRENDAWhos is your Favorite american idol? 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 5:21 pm

Kelly Clarkson, all the way!!! Her and Carrie Underwood have the best voices out of all the winners imo.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Whos is your Favorite american idol? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:32 pm

kellie clarkson and Carrie Underwood

Whos is your Favorite american idol? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Whos is your Favorite american idol? Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:37 pm

Other: Melinda Doolittle. She's not all that famous, but definately one of the best to ever participate! (Next to Kelly Clarkson :))
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 4:03 pm

I agree.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Whos is your Favorite american idol? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:59 pm

kelly clearkson

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos is your Favorite american idol?   Whos is your Favorite american idol? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos is your Favorite american idol?
Page 1 of 1