HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Emmy 2010 nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Emmy 2010 nominations   Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Kind of excited for this year's Emmy's, as my favorite show "LOST" is nominated for 12!! happy1

Here is the list:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Emmy-2010-Nominations-Dexter-Glee-and-Mad-Men-146932.shtml

Not so happy that Survivor isn't even nominated this year. Jeff Probst is, but not the show. Survivor fans, isn't this a first???? OhMy Seriously, "Project Runway"?! Over Survivor?! Really?! scratchead

As much as I love singing, I'm not a fan of Glee. It's all too phony and staged for my taste, and pretty sappy IMO. I guess I'm the only one who thinks that though! greenS

I've heard Mad Men is great---guess that's one I need to start watching! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Emmy 2010 nominations   Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm

You can't even compare the other reality shows up against Survivor. Survivor is the best. Makes me so mad that it doesn't win or get nominated anymore.

I think Glee is really corny and fake too. I have to cover my ears and eyes whenever they do a song on there. It just looks so stupid. I do like some of the story lines though. And that dark haired girl is really pretty.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Emmy 2010 nominations   Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I agree Beckie. yes And yeah, I'm just SO against lip-synching, I can't watch that show. It's just too annoying to watch them trying to match the lyrics. Whistle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emmy 2010 nominations   Today at 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Emmy 2010 nominations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1