Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Music

Go down 
+2
Gin
Julia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Christmas Music Cloud910

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 am

I thought that I would share this AMAZING site! If you know me, you know I LOVE Christmas, thus my listening to the music ALL year 'round and ESP. when it is getting closer to Fall.....which gets closer to WINTER!!!!!!! yesss O.k., now I am getting giddy...let me get to the point! Applause

This site has SO much variety in Christmas music, but I usually listen to the "Old-Fashioned Christmas" or "Holiday Classical". So, I thought that some of you all would like to hear some Christmas music!
http://www.accuradio.com/holidays/

stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Christmas Music JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Christmas Music Love-s10

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

You are too funny Julia~ I will keep this in mind for around ....November. Just not quite there yet. Although, I was in Hobby Lobby last week and they are already putting Christmas decor out!! Its gets earlier every year!

Christmas Music Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Christmas Music Goodsi10

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks for the link, Julia. I love Christmas music, too. This is a great channel!

Gin, really?? Christmas decorations in July? Christmas Music 279394
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Christmas Music Happy010

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Gin wrote:
I will keep this in mind for around ....November. Just not quite there yet.

AFFFTTERR Thanksgiving right? lol

Christmas Music Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Christmas Music Bokmal10

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Carol wrote:
Gin wrote:
I will keep this in mind for around ....November. Just not quite there yet.

AFFFTTERR Thanksgiving right? lol

I'm with Julia. Christmas is all year round over here. I was just singing some hymns the other night to put the girls to sleep. Maybe it was just my singing. Laughing

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Yes, after Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and think it needs to be celebrated with all its worth.
I' m just not ready for all that CHristmas brings.....need I remind this group of all the light problems we had last year...and oh, my.... my little nightgown explosion I had trying to wash my nieces and nephews gifts! I'm NOT ready for THAT at all again.

Lets just think of songs for summer a bit longer.

Christmas Music Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Christmas Music Bokmal10

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Gin wrote:
I' m just not ready for all that CHristmas brings.....need I remind this group of all the light problems we had last year...and oh, my.... my little nightgown explosion I had trying to wash my nieces and nephews gifts! I'm NOT ready for THAT at all again.

Well, the light thing I can certainly sympathize with because that was my tale too. As soon as I replaced one set of lights another one would burn out. With ten trees inside and 5 outside that got to be a pain in the neck. My heart still aches thinking about the nightgowns.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am

I can relate to the light thing this year too....SO meticulously done, and only worked for a day. No

And LOL, I'm with Gin....I LOVE Christmas time, but I wait until the day after Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving too, and like to give that holiday it's 'due'. Wink That said, I DO love Christmas music and that's about ALL I listen to the month of December. yes
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Sorry I have failed to reply! A lot going on. I really don't know what to say though! Haha!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Christmas Music Goodsi10

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Julia, a lot of us had trouble getting our Christmas lights to work last year, so the thought of Christmas is stirring up some mixed feelings. Christmas Music 702150
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Haha! I know what you mean, but we never had much trouble with lights.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   Christmas Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Music
Page 1 of 1