Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Music

Go down 
+2
Gin
Julia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : christmas - Christmas Music Cloud910

christmas - Christmas Music Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 am

I thought that I would share this AMAZING site! If you know me, you know I LOVE Christmas, thus my listening to the music ALL year 'round and ESP. when it is getting closer to Fall.....which gets closer to WINTER!!!!!!! yesss O.k., now I am getting giddy...let me get to the point! Applause

This site has SO much variety in Christmas music, but I usually listen to the "Old-Fashioned Christmas" or "Holiday Classical". So, I thought that some of you all would like to hear some Christmas music!
http://www.accuradio.com/holidays/

stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley stockingsmiley

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

christmas - Christmas Music JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : christmas - Christmas Music Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

You are too funny Julia~ I will keep this in mind for around ....November. Just not quite there yet. Although, I was in Hobby Lobby last week and they are already putting Christmas decor out!! Its gets earlier every year!

christmas - Christmas Music Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : christmas - Christmas Music Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks for the link, Julia. I love Christmas music, too. This is a great channel!

Gin, really?? Christmas decorations in July? christmas - Christmas Music 279394
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : christmas - Christmas Music Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Gin wrote:
I will keep this in mind for around ....November. Just not quite there yet.

AFFFTTERR Thanksgiving right? lol

christmas - Christmas Music Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : christmas - Christmas Music Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Carol wrote:
Gin wrote:
I will keep this in mind for around ....November. Just not quite there yet.

AFFFTTERR Thanksgiving right? lol

I'm with Julia. Christmas is all year round over here. I was just singing some hymns the other night to put the girls to sleep. Maybe it was just my singing. Laughing

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Yes, after Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and think it needs to be celebrated with all its worth.
I' m just not ready for all that CHristmas brings.....need I remind this group of all the light problems we had last year...and oh, my.... my little nightgown explosion I had trying to wash my nieces and nephews gifts! I'm NOT ready for THAT at all again.

Lets just think of songs for summer a bit longer.

christmas - Christmas Music Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : christmas - Christmas Music Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Gin wrote:
I' m just not ready for all that CHristmas brings.....need I remind this group of all the light problems we had last year...and oh, my.... my little nightgown explosion I had trying to wash my nieces and nephews gifts! I'm NOT ready for THAT at all again.

Well, the light thing I can certainly sympathize with because that was my tale too. As soon as I replaced one set of lights another one would burn out. With ten trees inside and 5 outside that got to be a pain in the neck. My heart still aches thinking about the nightgowns.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am

I can relate to the light thing this year too....SO meticulously done, and only worked for a day. No

And LOL, I'm with Gin....I LOVE Christmas time, but I wait until the day after Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving too, and like to give that holiday it's 'due'. Wink That said, I DO love Christmas music and that's about ALL I listen to the month of December. yes
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Sorry I have failed to reply! A lot going on. I really don't know what to say though! Haha!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : christmas - Christmas Music Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Julia, a lot of us had trouble getting our Christmas lights to work last year, so the thought of Christmas is stirring up some mixed feelings. christmas - Christmas Music 702150
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Haha! I know what you mean, but we never had much trouble with lights.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Music   christmas - Christmas Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Music
Page 1 of 1