Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed

Go down 
+10
HarrisonCrosby4387
Misti
bethandmanly
Gin
Carol
Rhonda
Teresa
Amy
Rob
Debbie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Happy010

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Beckie's likin' the "Situation." (The guy from Jersey Shore. That's his nickname.)

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Maybe Snookie will be on the next one, lol!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Hey, Beckie, are you watching Big Brother? It's a good season.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm

I was then I stopped cause I got frustrated with the showmance. But now that they are both gone I am.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:55 pm

My husband and I like Brittany. She cracks us up! Especially when she made fun of Brendan, pretending to be a neanderthal. Rachel was annoying! We also like Lane.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 pm

I like Enzo, He is hilarious. And Lane is cool too. What big muscles he has, lol! I hope one of them 2 wins.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Rob wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
I recogonize most of these names too

And I recogonize a lawbreaker when I see one.

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Knotts0225 CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 129986

I just like to keep you on your toes.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 am

Well, it is a thread about dancing...

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Ballerina
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:41 am

LOL Rob!! And gosh, it always amazes me when Cheryl gets fifed! HeeHee I love ya girlfriend! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 am

Ordinarily I wouldn't have done it, but she's having a book published and all. CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 185146
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:29 am

I still blame this new keyboard. It's killing my wrists. My hubby bought the wireless keyboard with my first laptop and I hated the darn thing so much I stuck it in the keyboard drawer and just used my laptop keyboard. This new laptop, however, is a Dell. When I type, for some crazy reason I keep hitting the touch screen and it moves my cursor. So, I pulled the old keyboard out of the drawer and am using the wireless. Problem is, I really can't use it well in the drawer, so I put it on my desk surface, which makes it too high and I'm at the wrong angle. My tendonitis has been bugging me ever since.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Rob wrote:
Ordinarily I wouldn't have done it, but she's having a book published and all. CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 185146

Mmm hmm. Sure you wouldn't have. Whistle Well, it sounds like our new author has a good excuse, so maybe fife will cut her a break. greenS

Sorry about your computer issues Cheryl! Sounds like a big pain in the watuss! Yikes (um, don't fife me on that! grinsmiley )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I still blame this new keyboard. It's killing my wrists. My hubby bought the wireless keyboard with my first laptop and I hated the darn thing so much I stuck it in the keyboard drawer and just used my laptop keyboard. This new laptop, however, is a Dell. When I type, for some crazy reason I keep hitting the touch screen and it moves my cursor. So, I pulled the old keyboard out of the drawer and am using the wireless. Problem is, I really can't use it well in the drawer, so I put it on my desk surface, which makes it too high and I'm at the wrong angle. My tendonitis has been bugging me ever since.

I'm a systems admin\technician, and do both hardware installs and software, and some programming. Should you require any computer help, please let me know, and I'll be glad to help out!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:14 pm

blusilver wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

I'm a systems admin\technician, and do both hardware installs and software, and some programming. Should you require any computer help, please let me know, and I'll be glad to help out!

Since you are into computers, if you can explain the stupidity of hackers & spammers rollinpin to me, that would be great! showpop Just kidding! I have just had this computer in the shop so much lately taking viruses off, I could have bought me a whole new system! Great! Now if we have computer questions, we know who to ask! Thumbsup

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 HummerCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 MistiKeeperCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Bookclub5CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:44 pm

blusilver wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'm married to a computer nerd, as I lovingly calling him, so I have an in. I'm just too darn stubborn to ask for his help. Ain't that just like a woman? Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Last edited by blusilver on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Last edited by blusilver on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks for the info, Blu! I will definitely take your advice! Toodles

CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 HummerCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 MistiKeeperCAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Bookclub5CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:42 pm

When does the show actually start this year?

I can honestly say that I did not watch one single episode last year. I had NO interest in any of them last year (and this is coming from someone who would watch the show religiously every week). I didn't even care about the finale. I am curious to see how Jennifer Grey, The Situation and Rick Fox will do, though. So I may actually pay attention this year.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:19 pm

OOO I like Kurt Warner as well! So yeah I have an interest in maybe 3 or 4 of the contestants.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 pm

MissOleson wrote:
When does the show actually start this year?

I can honestly say that I did not watch one single episode last year. I had NO interest in any of them last year (and this is coming from someone who would watch the show religiously every week). I didn't even care about the finale. I am curious to see how Jennifer Grey, The Situation and Rick Fox will do, though. So I may actually pay attention this year.

I think it starts on Sept 20th..

The only person I had an interest in last season was Kate Gosselin... We all saw how that mess turned out... laugh3

I'm all for Jennifer Grey!! I will watch until she is kicked off.
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Debbie wrote:

I think it starts on Sept 20th..
Thanks!

Debbie wrote:
I'm all for Jennifer Grey!! I will watch until she is kicked off.
She is actually the one that I am pulling for the most. I want to see if she can still do it. I hope that she can. I would really enjoy seeing Baby Houseman winning the mirrored ball trophy! greenS

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 pm

MissOleson wrote:
I would really enjoy seeing Baby Houseman winning the mirrored ball trophy! greenS

That would be pretty funny!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 pm

That would be AWESOME if she danced to one of the songs from Dirty Dancing! I mean, how can she not? They could say, "There she was at 27, and now here she is, 23 years later, at 50."

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Oh my gosh, she was 27 when she did that movie?! thud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed   CAST - DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 11 Cast revealed
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next