Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!

Go down 
+3
pamh36
Amy
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Happy011

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Empty
PostSubject: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I think I was in shock for about a few minutes after seeing this! I thought it was fake at first. This video has over 3 million hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6kI_u3ho_c&feature=related

And this is an interview now. He has gotten so many offers. Such a hard decision to just pick one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXnoNDv3WU

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

thud WOW. Thanks for posting this Beckie...I must be living under a rock or something, because I haven't heard about this man.

Everyone should listen to that interview. I LOVE everything Ted said, and we can all learn something from him. We take so much for granted in this life....just hearing him say he hasn't been able to see his mom is many years was enough to do me in. cryB

And, I love when he refers to " a God of my understanding".
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm

I am so touched by this man's story. What a wonderful man. He looks nice all cleaned up too. Smile Now the Cleveland Cavaliers bought him a house and offered him a job with them! Wow, the power of Youtube! greenS He is one that totally deserves all the good that is happening to him. His faith in God is a huge part of it.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

They showed this on The Today Show this morning. Very cool!

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 pm

I can't see the video because our Internet is too slow, but sounds amazing!

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:37 am

I had seen clips of this on the news but never the whole thing until now. I recognized the exit ramp at the beginning. We used to take it when I was little to go to my grandma's house which was on Hudson Street. It's not a good area of Columbus anymore. I hope this man takes one of the job offers. He has a great voice. I couldn't watch the interview. Apparently it was removed from YouTube.

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Oh, too bad the interview was removed.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 pm

He was reunited with his mother after many years. Watch the video on the page. OMG it has me totally balling! bawling How sweet.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/07/ted-williams-reunion-mother-delayed-networks_n_805681.html

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:48 pm

He certainly has been getting the press!! I'm very happy for him....and his mom. yes
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Me too and of course there are those jealous people with no lives that have to cut him down. They keep saying he was a criminal that abandoned his wife and that he will just go back into drugs again. Some people just lead miserable lives that can't stand to see others happy. Yikes

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Well, there is such a thing as a person finding God and turning their lives completely around. Some people just can't believe that....or don't want to.
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Amy wrote:
Well, there is such a thing as a person finding God and turning their lives completely around. Some people just can't believe that....or don't want to.

I know, some of the youtube comments on vids just anger me. Ranting

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Alexke11
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Yeah some people are just really sad. It's also that way when people comment on articles on Yahoo and AOL. Some comments are just gross!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 pm

pamh36 wrote:
They showed this on The Today Show this morning. Very cool!

I saw that too - his story was truly touching; it's nice to hear too that he's getting another chance. How nice to see something positive in the morning too!

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! ChristinaKeeper2 Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 am

This guy amazed me! OhMy Sadly you're right about Youtube...some of the comments from there makes me very, but very MAD! Ranting banghead

Vanesa.

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:11 am

The most ridiculous part of the story is the way NBC and CBS were acting, keeping Ted and his mother apart until the settled who was going to film it.

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Yeah that was pathetic Lori.

Now he was reunited with his first born son and daughter. Smile

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!   Jaw dropping guy with golden voice! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaw dropping guy with golden voice!
Page 1 of 1