Symptoms of stress.
• gas, or being gaseous
• feeling like there is a lump or knot in your stomach
• stomach discomfort or distress
• an uncomfortable fullness in your stomach
• feeling like you have butterflies in your stomach
• a tightness in your stomach
• an “anxiety” stomach
• an excess of acidity
• a “heavy” stomach
• an uneasiness in your stomach
• acid reflux
• loose stool
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
To name a few.
Stomach distress may also cause erratic and sharp pains to radiate throughout the chest, neck, throat, and shoulder blades.
A person may have one, two, or all of the symptoms. They can come and go erratically, or persist indefinitely. All are common when anxiety is present.
Stress is a terrible thing. I think people need to calm down in life. Enjoy life. Don't worry about the little things. Cast your cares & anxieties on God like the Good Book says. ~Julia~
"Jesus is my life because He gave me life."