Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interesting facts on stress.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Interesting facts on stress. Cloud910

Interesting facts on stress. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 am

Symptoms of stress.
• nausea
• bloating
• gas, or being gaseous
• feeling like there is a lump or knot in your stomach
• stomach discomfort or distress
• an uncomfortable fullness in your stomach
• feeling like you have butterflies in your stomach
• a tightness in your stomach
• an “anxiety” stomach
• an excess of acidity
• a “heavy” stomach
• an uneasiness in your stomach
• acid reflux
• vomiting
• diarrhea
• loose stool
• constipation
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
•Death

To name a few.

Stomach distress may also cause erratic and sharp pains to radiate throughout the chest, neck, throat, and shoulder blades.

A person may have one, two, or all of the symptoms. They can come and go erratically, or persist indefinitely. All are common when anxiety is present.

Stress is a terrible thing. I think people need to calm down in life. Enjoy life. Don't worry about the little things. Cast your cares & anxieties on God like the Good Book says. ~Julia~

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Interesting facts on stress. JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Interesting facts on stress. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Interesting facts on stress. Smiley-goodpost

Interesting facts on stress. Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Interesting facts on stress. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Stress will also contribute to cancer.......believe me, I am living proof of it...... No

Interesting facts on stress. Rhonda10Interesting facts on stress. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Man....stress is straight from the devil! I was dealing with a lot of these symptoms last year with all the stress I was going thru. I am getting better now. Thank God!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Interesting facts on stress. Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm

I stress out a lot too. And I have always have stomach problems. But I don't always eat properly. I have terrible will power when it comes to food.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm

I was going thru many of these symptoms last Summer because of all the stress....it was NO fun. :(

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Man....stress is straight from the devil! I was dealing with a lot of these symptoms last year with all the stress I was going thru. I am getting better now. Thank God!

I agree, it was about this time last year when I started dealing with stress and anxiety myself from the job situation I was in...I know that prayer, and support from wonderful people (like you guys!), is what got me through. Stress can be hard to get a handle on, and it still makes me cringe to think about it, but I feel so much more like myself now.

Interesting facts on stress. ChristinaKeeper2 Interesting facts on stress. 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting facts on stress.   Interesting facts on stress. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting facts on stress.
Page 1 of 1