Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! Happy011

Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! Empty
PostSubject: Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!   Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!   Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:08 am

Only Fabio would smile for a mug shot like that, LOL! Wow...hope he can get his act together.

This statement kind of cracked me up:

"Birza still seemed somewhat inebriated while talking with TMZ and appeared to be having a good time."

Um, didn't he always sound slightly inebriated?! Yikes

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!   Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 am

Amy wrote:
Only Fabio would smile for a mug shot like that, LOL! Wow...hope he can get his act together.

This statement kind of cracked me up:

"Birza still seemed somewhat inebriated while talking with TMZ and appeared to be having a good time."

Um, didn't he always sound slightly inebriated?! Yikes

I'll bet in no time at all he will have gone through his million (minus taxes)! Hope he doesn't get in trouble for tax evasion like Richard Hatch did!

Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! HummerSurvivor winner Fabio Arrested! MistiKeeperSurvivor winner Fabio Arrested! Bookclub5Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!   Survivor winner Fabio Arrested! Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor winner Fabio Arrested!
Page 1 of 1