Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LIWMuseum
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 7

Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show Empty
PostSubject: The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show   Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I am looking for images & information about the Main Street of Walnut Grove in the early years of the TV series. We are in the process of creating a mural of the TV Walnut Grove and need to proper names of the signs. For example: What does the Blacksmith Sign say? Please post or email me off list images & information! BTW, check the museum out on Facebook under Laura Ingalls Wilder and our Fan page Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum & Twitter LIWMuseumWG If you'd like a copy of our last newsletter emailed to you email me off list museumnicole@walnutgrove.org

Thank you, Nicole
Back to top Go down
http://www.walnutgrove.org
Blue Willow
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Blue Willow

Number of posts : 12

Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show   Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:24 am

I have been wondering how this is progressing.
Back to top Go down

The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show
Page 1 of 1