Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm searching for an episode

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lady beetle
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
lady beetle

Number of posts : 4

I'm searching for an episode Empty
PostSubject: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:38 am

Hi,

I'm new here and I hope you can help me, since I'm searching very hard for a certain episode! Smile

In some videos about Laura and Almanzo there's a scene, where Laura returns home (their first home / the house where Eliza Jane once lived with Almanzo) and she goes to the kitchen, where Almanzo is cracking some eggs and when he sees her, they hug at the doorstep.

Does anyone recognize that scene? Because I watched every episode from their marriage to the tornado just to find it, but I didn't!

Almanzo Wilders kiss of luck - Never wipe that off I'm searching for an episode Nyckelpiganwse
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 am

I don't remember a scene where Almanzo is cracking eggs.

I'm searching for an episode Lorike10
Back to top Go down
lady beetle
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
lady beetle

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 am

If you watch that video, you can find the scene I'm searching for at 3:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPDoLbDRrc

EDIT: I just found it! It's part of "Oleson vs. Oleson"

Almanzo Wilders kiss of luck - Never wipe that off I'm searching for an episode Nyckelpiganwse

Last edited by lady beetle on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : I'm searching for an episode Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Isn't that from Oleson Versus Oleson when the lady activist comes to town asking for signatures on a petition to give women in MN the right to vote? Laura moves into the hotel with her mother to support her. She and Almanzo are still newlyweds, so she runs home to see him. I might not be remembering the right episode, but that's the one that came to mind.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : I'm searching for an episode Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I believe you are right Cheryl.

I'm searching for an episode Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 am

Yes! It's "Oleson vs.Oleson". At first I couldn't remember it, since I don't like this episode so awfully much. I watched it only a few times...

Vanesa.

I'm searching for an episode Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
lady beetle
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
lady beetle

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 am

Thank you for the help! It's really from "Oleson vs. Oleson", I found it myself as I rewatched it. I think that because the scene is played at the last seconds of one part, I must have jumped over it Ooops

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am

That makes sense that it is Oleson vs. Oleson. Glad you figured it out.

I'm searching for an episode Lorike10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 am

Glad I was able to help. Oleson and Oleson is an episode that is easy to miss in the Laura and Almanzo timeline because of the title, and the fact that they aren't the main characters of the story.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
lady beetle
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
lady beetle

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

That's true, but they sure are cute in that episode considering that everybody is angry with their husbands/wives except of Laura and Almanzo, who miss each other Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm searching for an episode   I'm searching for an episode Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm searching for an episode
Page 1 of 1