HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

How would you describe your ideal friend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetkrissy2011
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 34556
Mood:

PostSubject: How would you describe your ideal friend?   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 am

Someone I could trust and always rely on to be there for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts: 8510
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: How would you describe your ideal friend?   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 am

Well... being that we are all imperfect humans, we can't expect for people to always be there. Life will teach us that sometimes that even our closest friends will do something to hurt us. But just because that friend acted that way, doesn't mean they are not your friends, I mean... unless they keep hurting someone over and over and over, we don't really need them in our lives.

We ALL have our faults and the best thing we can do is try to look at the good in people as much as we can, forgive each other and be there for each other. This goes both ways, it's not just a one sided deal. So both of you have to give and receive. When you find a person like that... you can say you have found a good friend in your life.

Take a look at some of the friendship examples in film... like Anne of Green Gables. Anne & Diana were bosom friends, but they even had their ups and downs, but in the end, remained true friends.

In the bible... we have Peter & Jesus. Peter denied even knowing Jesus but after Jesus resurrected, he forgave Peter and left him big responsibilities even. He wouldn't have done so, had he not considered him a great friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
sweetkrissy2011
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood:

PostSubject: Re: How would you describe your ideal friend?   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Yeah,I see what you are saying..That's very wise words.Very true.

I know no ones perfuct & yeah we all make mistikes time from time..I guess friends really true friends will make up in the end and forgive eacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts: 5201
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: How would you describe your ideal friend?   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Hmmmm...I have no ideal friens, but real ones. My friends are generally open minded a warm hearted. This is what I really need of them . And I hope they would find just the same in me! ShyGirl

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
sweetkrissy2011
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood:

PostSubject: Re: How would you describe your ideal friend?   Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:54 am

That's good
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow

Number of posts: 2653
Mood:

PostSubject: Re: How would you describe your ideal friend?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:32 am

Good question.

I met mine in sand, all from Australia. But they treated me like their own, and got me where I belonged. And stayed in contact with "the Yank" afterwords. I'd say they're the most ideal friends I've ever met and will ever have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How would you describe your ideal friend?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -