HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Happy 89th Doris Day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1872
Mood :

PostSubject: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Happy Birthday Doris Day!
This one is for you!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 895
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Ah, Doris Day. Is there anyone straighter than she is? Seriously! Watch "Pillow Talk"! I have never seen someone with her posture! And not only that, she doesn't even have one hair out of place - EVER! She is just so perfectly perfect! greenS

Just because I have to, here are my favorite songs from my favorite Doris Day movie:

(this song is just too great! - plus, you get a little bit of Howard Keel in this scene Wink )

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1872
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

MissOleson wrote:
Ah, Doris Day. Is there anyone straighter than she is? Seriously! Watch "Pillow Talk"! I have never seen someone with her posture! And not only that, she doesn't even have one hair out of place - EVER! She is just so perfectly perfect! greenS

Just because I have to, here are my favorite songs from my favorite Doris Day movie:

(this song is just too great! - plus, you get a little bit of Howard Keel in this scene Wink )

She is amazing...I have her autograph. grinsmiley I love Pillow Talk! Rock is cute in that one too! And I have Calamity Jane as well.....and a few others. Smile

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 895
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:

She is amazing...I have her autograph. grinsmiley
Wow! When did you get that? Did you write to her? I always wondered if she would still be answering fan mail.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Today at 2:42 am

Back to top Go down

Happy 89th Doris Day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1