Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy 89th Doris Day!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Happy 89th Doris Day! Cloud910

Happy 89th Doris Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Happy 89th Doris Day! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Happy Birthday Doris Day!
This one is for you!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Happy 89th Doris Day! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Happy 89th Doris Day! Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Happy 89th Doris Day! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Ah, Doris Day. Is there anyone straighter than she is? Seriously! Watch "Pillow Talk"! I have never seen someone with her posture! And not only that, she doesn't even have one hair out of place - EVER! She is just so perfectly perfect! greenS

Just because I have to, here are my favorite songs from my favorite Doris Day movie:

(this song is just too great! - plus, you get a little bit of Howard Keel in this scene Wink )

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Happy 89th Doris Day! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Happy 89th Doris Day! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

MissOleson wrote:
Ah, Doris Day. Is there anyone straighter than she is? Seriously! Watch "Pillow Talk"! I have never seen someone with her posture! And not only that, she doesn't even have one hair out of place - EVER! She is just so perfectly perfect! greenS

Just because I have to, here are my favorite songs from my favorite Doris Day movie:

(this song is just too great! - plus, you get a little bit of Howard Keel in this scene Wink )

She is amazing...I have her autograph. grinsmiley I love Pillow Talk! Rock is cute in that one too! And I have Calamity Jane as well.....and a few others. Smile

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Happy 89th Doris Day! JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Happy 89th Doris Day! Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Happy 89th Doris Day! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:

She is amazing...I have her autograph. grinsmiley
Wow! When did you get that? Did you write to her? I always wondered if she would still be answering fan mail.

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 89th Doris Day!   Happy 89th Doris Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy 89th Doris Day!
Page 1 of 1