Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opie and the mosquito's revenge.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Happy010

Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Empty
PostSubject: Opie and the mosquito's revenge.    Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Opie is an escape artist. I try to keep him in the house, but no matter what I do, it seems as if he gets out at least a few times a week! (At least he usually stays in my yard now. He had a rather unpleasant encounter with a big bird in the neighbor's yard, and now associates leaving the yard with getting dive-bombed by mega-bird. Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  440956 ) Anyway, he was playing under the picnic table...and under the picnic table, I had a small container that I was collecting rainwater in. Just above the water, Opie spotted a mosquito flitting around. He watched it. . .and watched it - then he started to chase it around and around. He actually did whack it a couple of times, but of course, it could change directions a lot faster than he could, and next thing I knew, I had a chubby, furry, and very surprised kitty soaking in my rainwater bin. Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  135245 I wish I could have gotten a picture of the look on his face! Ah, the entertainment continues....
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Opie and the mosquito's revenge.    Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  135245 Opie's not a big fan of water, I take it.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Opie and the mosquito's revenge.    Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

laugh3 I love pet stories... loveheart

Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Opie and the mosquito's revenge.    Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Rob wrote:
Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  135245 Opie's not a big fan of water, I take it.

What's funny is, he usually doesn't mind it too much if it's HIS idea. Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  135245 But being tricked into it by a wily mosquito was a bit much for him.

Carol wrote:
Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  85958 I love pet stories... Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  6472

Me, too!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Opie and the mosquito's revenge.    Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

That's funny...Cat's sure are funny.Mine runs when she see's me with a water can.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie and the mosquito's revenge.    Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm

I love pet stories, but Opie's stories are the best of all them. I knw others had already said it to you...But I should consider to write them down in book form, just t remember these sweet little "Opie's tales".

Vanesa. Smile

Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opie and the mosquito's revenge.    Opie and the mosquito's revenge.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Opie and the mosquito's revenge.
Page 1 of 1