Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for my neighbors and me...

Go down 
+6
alexczarn
Lori
pamh36
Honeybee
Rhonda
Vanesa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for my neighbors and me... Bokmal10

Prayers for my neighbors and me... Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi, People:

We are experiencing a really bad moment out here...

Since this very summer, we have a new tenant at the 3º floor and she is just unbearable. She is a very known professional in dermatology, she is near 48 years old or so. She works with all famous Argentine actors, but she has two problems: she listen disco and music in a very high volume every day and night and she is adict to drugs. Anyone can sleep in our building and even if we denounced her to authorities, they said that no one can push her to not listen her music so high if she really don't want it and that they couldn't do anything with drugs trouble since this is "to interfere in her private life". We are all furious. We cannot sleep since months ago, excepting some odd nights she is invited to do her orgies out f her flat. The disco music uses to begin at 8 or 9 P.M and DOESN'T STOP UNTIL 7 or 8 AM!!!! thud Yikes . And this is not the only problem she brought to the building: she and her friends uses to shout, even shriek and to roll over the floor, saying profanities about sex and PRACTICING SEX shouting out ALL they are doing. They also throw furniture over the floor making an awful noise.

Many people have the keys of the entrance door of the building and if you wakes up early in the morning, you are able to see young people SLEEPING in the Hall. Most of her "friends" are young men , even teen, which is quite odd, since she is a lady in her close to 50 and very wealthy!

Time to time, she rings people's doorbell to ask "for help", but no one dares to open their door , since she looks so wasted out at those times that they are afraid of being attacked. Once the neighbor who lives at the ground floor, saw her running and jumping as a crazy old girl, up and down the hall. Later, an elderly lady found her sitting in the floor with a very young boy, who said he was "his friend", waiting for the ambulance, for she was sick. Some days ago,one of those odd boys, also become sick in the middle of one of her parties and police and ambulance must come to take him out. It was 6 AM and the boy was diagnosed with drug overdose. It entered into coma 4. I don't know if he died or not... No

We tried to talk with her, but she is bad with everyone. She always said " I will live my life the way I want to!" and when we ask her to low the music volume, she pump up it even higher and higher...a real nightmare! Blue She also uses to remind us: "I'm very well connected, so yu could do nothing about me!"

We are all terrified and more than shocked when we knew that modern laws doesn't allow us to defend ourselves and our security from people like her. All what she does is "her private life" and she is able to keep it if she wants...but no one seems to thing that we, neighbors, also have private life.

Talking to the flat owner is no use, since he is PR of famous artist and brings the same kind of life his tenant does. He used to celebarte pretty noisy parties (not so often like this lady) and to came out to the floor hall totally naked at the morning. He lived with another man and when he was under drug power, he could be very mean to the neighbors too.

Please: pray for this woman would left our building, or at least that she could let drugs aside. She is disgusting, agressive and mean and we all are close to desperation. No one is able to help us...God SURE can.

Love
Vanesa.

Prayers for my neighbors and me... Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Prayers for my neighbors and me... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:13 pm

WOW Vanesa....I pray things settle down at your building....seems sad the authorities won't do anything..... No

Prayers for my neighbors and me... Rhonda10Prayers for my neighbors and me... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Wow. I'm not really sure what to say. But, I'll be praying for your neighbor, Vanesa.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:53 pm

That sounds like a total nightmare! I would go completely crazy if I had to deal with that all the time. I pray things get better.

Prayers for my neighbors and me... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Wow, that is a tough situation, Vanesa. I pray that things will get better soon.

Prayers for my neighbors and me... Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks, people! I'm sure your prayers will work, since they always does...And yes, the situation is pretty crazy. This lady is totally wasted and she never seems to think that she is not living alone. I'm angry toward her, for she seems so rough and mean to others, but at the same time I'm sorry for her , since I understand that a person who brings this kind of life must not be happy inside. She must be a sad person, and I pray for she could change and found happyness. No pray

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Prayers for my neighbors and me... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 am

WOW. Will definitely be praying Vanesa!

Prayers for my neighbors and me... Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for my neighbors and me... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:55 am

pamh36 wrote:
That sounds like a total nightmare! I would go completely crazy if I had to deal with that all the time. I pray things get better.

I would too! Yikes I have patience with children, but selfish adults are a totally different matter. I'll be praying too Vanesa.

Vanesa wrote:
Thanks, people! I'm sure your prayers will work, since they always does...And yes, the situation is pretty crazy. This lady is totally wasted and she never seems to think that she is not living alone. I'm angry toward her, for she seems so rough and mean to others, but at the same time I'm sorry for her , since I understand that a person who brings this kind of life must not be happy inside. She must be a sad person, and I pray for she could change and found happyness. No pray

Vanesa.

That's definitely true....praying for HER life to turn around is your best bet at this point! In the meantime, I'll also be praying you keep your sanity, Vanesa! scared
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:01 pm

That sounds awful, Vanessa. I'll be praying for all of you. It's tough dealing with nasty neighbors, especially one that has no concern for anyone but herself. I hope she gets the help she needs and moves on.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

[quote="Amy"]
pamh36 wrote:

I would too! Yikes I have patience with children, but selfish adults are a totally different matter. I'll be praying too Vanesa.

Yes, Amy...It was exactly what I was thinking. Selfish adults are worst than any pampered child, since it's supposed they must be more mature.

Hope she could change or at least move...The sistuation is to cecome more than crazy... Yikes

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
That sounds awful, Vanessa. I'll be praying for all of you. It's tough dealing with nasty neighbors, especially one that has no concern for anyone but herself. I hope she gets the help she needs and moves on.

Very true!

Thanks you all for your concern! grouphug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Wow! What is wrong with that woman?!
I can't believe that the police isn't able to do anything. It is not fair for someone to be disturbing the life of others throughout the entire night with loud music and screams. mad

I feel sorry for her too though. What a sad life she must have for her to live that way... wow

Prayers for my neighbors and me... Horses10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Carol wrote:
Wow! What is wrong with that woman?!
I can't believe that the police isn't able to do anything. It is not fair for someone to be disturbing the life of others throughout the entire night with loud music and screams. mad

I feel sorry for her too though. What a sad life she must have for her to live that way... wow

I'm sure that we will be able to do something. Some of my neighbors are not aware of what a terribly thing we are living . Some people nowadays sees drugs adiction as a "normal" thing and they didn't understand they are not helping the drug adict to go out of his/her hell.

One of the neighbors of the first floor even said we must not "discriminate" the lady who is causing all those troubles, whithout thinking that we are nor helping this woman to leave drugs and leave us live calmly... No

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 pm

It seems we can have the problem solved more soon that I supposed to. The owner of the flat where my neighbor lives doesn't want to rent it again to her, since he had so many complains about her. She'll be leaving in actober! yesss yes

I've talked with a physician who lives in my building and he saids this woman seems to have enetered in a phase named " Toxic psychosis ". In a nutshell, drugs drove her CRAZY. Doctors must come here every two days to take care of her. Our building manager said that some days ago, an ambulance came and that doctors culdn't just control her. She was agressive, she wanted to punch them , she would shout and wanted to go away. Our manager said: "This lady is completely crazy".

Yesterday, people was complaining about her in the regular neighbor reunion we had, and I was aware of things I didn't know. She uses to ring everyone's doors almost every night. Happily, she wouldn't ring ours! She enetered to the flat of a new propietary, saying she needed to phone someone...this is absurd, since she lives in the next door to him, everyone has phone npowadays and she herself, must have had a cell. She is a famous dermatologist and she MUST have a cell. Well, she entered to my neighbros flat walking as a dring woman and just fall over his floor...The poor man didn't know what to do. Ambulance must come again. The few times neighbors sees her isnwhen she comes from the street, always with a new boy. She is close to her 50's, but her "boys" are people who is 20 years old or so...all of them dirty and untidy, with awful expression on their faces. Now, she runs and jumps over my rof almost all night long. It's rather annoying. Last night, she began to shriek in an awful way and I was afraid someone would kill her, but it seems she was alone.

I'm happy she is going away in October, but I'll keep praying for her. I saw her yesterday and she seems a skeleton walking, her face is like an anorexic's one...she looks as if she was in the last phase of cancer. And of course, she cannot work any more.

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Great she is going away! wootwoot Only one more month. Smile

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm

That's good news that she will be moving out. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Prayers for my neighbors and me... Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Prayers for my neighbors and me... Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 pm

not good.hope things get better

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:23 pm

How sad for here. I hope she gets the help she needs. Thrilled very everyone in your apartment, though. That must be a huge relief.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks for your concern, people! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Yeah, I feel sorry for this woman too. That is no way to live. No But thank goodness for you and for all the other tenants. I'm sure October can't come soon enough for you! yesss
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

I'm waiting for October anxiously. I know she is going away, but until she is here, we are suffering for days and days without sleeping properly.

Yesterday, she listened music, taping with her feets OUR roof from 11 P.M to 9 A.M...My father wanted tohave some rest after lunch...and the music just began again. I just don't understand HOW in heck she does . Without so many hours of being awake and dancing, she must be tired...but no. It seems she NEVER gets tired.

Later, she became angry for something and started to thump her feets like a child, while she shrieked in an awful way...It's like living with a monster above! When other people complains, she just doesn't care...Did someone of you ever had this kind of neighbor? Yikes Offtobed

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Vanesa, sorry going through this. October is only 16 days away.

Yes, we had neighbor who was loud. But, not like yours. We used to lived in apartments for like 8 years. They we're there for like 2 years or so. (Cause single man, lived there. But, he was always on business. So, we rarely hear him. He was no trouble.) Back to the couple. They stomp around loud music, loud tv, etc.... Well, they have son. (Not sure, if she was pregnant when they moved in or they already had kid.) Every morning. She will turn on the Lion King for her son. (His room his above my older sister & mine room.) We could hear it. It was like early in the morning. My parents could hear them having sex at night other weird loud noises. When we tell them be quiet. Like using a shampoo banging on the ceiling they either make more noise or flush the toilet. But, we did left the apartment. Now, we lived in a house. We could still hear our neighbors. At least, their not above us.

I'll pray, October will come by fast.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Vanesa wrote:
Did someone of you ever had this kind of neighbor? Yikes Offtobed

Vanesa.

No, we just have neighbors who refuse to take their Christmas lights down at any point in the year and who painted their front door aqua. Yes, that's right...aqua. Huh? And their siding is yellow-ish and their shutters are rust. Whistle No accounting for taste! Yikes But at least they're quiet. HeeHee
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Aqua would look rather nice Amy! greenS

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Amy wrote:
Vanesa wrote:
Did someone of you ever had this kind of neighbor? Yikes Offtobed

Vanesa.

No, we just have neighbors who refuse to take their Christmas lights down at any point in the year and who painted their front door aqua. Yes, that's right...aqua. Huh? And their siding is yellow-ish and their shutters are rust. Whistle No accounting for taste! Yikes But at least they're quiet. HeeHee

My! I don't know what kind of neighbors I'll choice...The "acqua" thing is just awful! affraid

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my neighbors and me...   Prayers for my neighbors and me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my neighbors and me...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next