Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?

Go down 
+2
Honeybee
Krissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Headac10

Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Like you don't have a limit?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 pm

yes, we unlimited internet. We can be online 24/7. even on the major Holidays. Does Canada have limited on their internet?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Buttercup wrote:
yes, we unlimited internet. We can be online 24/7. even on the major Holidays. Does Canada have limited on their internet?

That's very nice. Lucky. Yeah on our two main internet's we do. I've been told that some Independent ISP's have unlimited internet. But not every area can get it.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm

oh, sorry to hear that. what time do they turn it off?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 pm

They don't turn off. just if you go over a limt.they charger you more.

so for i've been lucky...

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 pm

That time limit reminds me of when I first went online in the mid-'90s. It was dial-up, and I still remember that obnoxious screech when I logged on, and the two-hour time limit. And of course I had to go offline in order to use the phone. Mostly I remember how slow it was. If I visited a website with lots of graphics, I had time to go eat a sandwich before everything loaded.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Rob wrote:
That time limit reminds me of when I first went online in the mid-'90s. It was dial-up, and I still remember that obnoxious screech when I logged on, and the two-hour time limit. And of course I had to go offline in order to use the phone. Mostly I remember how slow it was. If I visited a website with lots of graphics, I had time to go eat a sandwich before everything loaded.

That would suck big time. I would hate a limited 2 hours. I didn't get the internet intill 2001 or 2002 i believe. I've alway's had cable net.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

There's no time limit, but a lot of (most) internet plans have a limit on bandwidth usage/how much you download, and if you go over that limit, you're charged more.

Rob, when we had dial-up, I used to cross stitch while I waited for pages to load.
Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? 440956
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Savannah wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

There's no time limit, but a lot of (most) internet plans have a limit on bandwidth usage/how much you download, and if you go over that limit, you're charged more.

Rob, when we had dial-up, I used to cross stitch while I waited for pages to load.

Ours has a limit and when you go over you don't get charged, but you get dropped down to 56kb/s which is basically dialup speed. Whew

Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Interesting...I didn't know Canada had a time limit. So how long do you get to stay on until you get charged extra?
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 pm

littlehousefan200 wrote:
Interesting...I didn't know Canada had a time limit. So how long do you get to stay on until you get charged extra?

I think she's talking about a data limit.

Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
littlehousefan200
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
littlehousefan200

Number of posts : 6161
Mood : Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 pm

alexczarn wrote:
littlehousefan200 wrote:

I think she's talking about a data limit.

Ah, okay.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 am

I remember dial up. it was the pits. waiting for to come up. When, it did. My mom was like, I have used the phone. Then, I used up all the free minutes. I had wait go to the library.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Savannah wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

I agree with the downloading limits. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:00 pm

littlehousefan200 wrote:

it's bandwidth usage limit. but for the most part. It huts more online game ppl and one who watches stuff likes movies online.& youtube users.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 pm

[b]i'Ve been reading a lot of stuff on openmedica.ca(On FB). sometimes I'M not sure if i really should believe everything that i read or not. I read thing saying it's a myths about our internet having a cap on it. That they only exter charge heavey users. Then it say's starting FEB 1st 2012 that the caps our on our nets.so no idea what to believe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?   Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guy's in the usa,have unlimited internet?
Page 1 of 1