Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...

Go down 
+5
carolineingalls
Kathleen Marie
flatbroke
Melissa
Carol
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Happy010

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Empty
PostSubject: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 6:05 pm

Okay admit it... we have all done some things that are considered a little loopy or weird grinsmiley

This thread is to discuss what is the most weirdest thing you have done... don't be afraid to post! :shifty:

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Q_mark

Well... since I started it, I guess I'll go first...

One of weird things I did was one time I was sleep walking. It was a summer afternoon and I had come home from work and was taking a nap. My friend called me on the phone and my brother goes to my bed to tell me that my friend was on the phone. So mechanically... I got up... walked down the hallway to the phone... got it in my hand, than hung up. Laughing I went back to my bed. Then, I felt someone touching me, I woke up and my brother and my cousin were looking at me like I had grown a second head ROTFL .
They said, 'What the heck did you just do??" I said... 'What do you mean?'
So they told me what I had just done and started to laugh because I had NO IDEA I had done that.... I got the phone and called my friend and she asked why I had hung up on her... :haha:

So that's one of my bizzare moments in life..

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 pm

I have be caught sleep walking too. My dad said that I came downstairs got something to drink and then sat on the stairs and started singing. He said he told me to go back up stairs and without a word I did.

Another time I must have partly woke up and gone down stairs. When I had gone to bed earlier my Dad was outside and my Mom was not home so I guess I thought it was still the time I had gone to bed. I went to the door and yelled outside for Dad. No answer. So since I was not suppose to be home alone I called my grandma. She answered and told me to go look upstairs. My parents were fast asleep in bed. This is when I woke up... I came completely around. And I had to go tell my grandma that they were home. It turns out it was 4am!

Sleep walking is a crazy thing!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 11:31 pm

Haha I've never sleepwalked by I'll say weird things when I just wake up - my brain just isn't functioning. One time my sister came in my room one morning to ask what time I was going to wake up to shower because she wanted to shower too, and all I said was "61". I don't even remember saying it but my sister swears I did haha. It's kind of a running joke between us, like when we ask what time it is or what time we have to be somewhere we'll say 61 o'clock lol.

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 6:24 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 7:23 pm

the wierdest thing i ever done was when i was about 10 My dad told me I had been sleep walking and he found me outside in the garden picking tomatoes and singing the star spangled banner. ROTFL :headphone:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 12:40 am

:Hahaha: This sleep walking thing is too funny..., well not really but sometimes it is! LOL

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Party010

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 2:04 am

The weirdest thing I'VE ever done? I don't think the world's ready to hear that yet. :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 3:05 pm

I talk in my sleep and I also sleep walked when I was in high school. Got up out of bed, opened up the attic door in our bedroom and was walking around in there. My Dad had to pull me out because one wrong step and I would have gone through the ceiling!!

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 3:22 pm

flatbroke wrote:
The weirdest thing I'VE ever done? I don't think the world's ready to hear that yet. :shifty:

Go on, Larry! You know you want to tell us!!!

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 10:45 pm

Well, I remember waking on the bathroom floor once at like 1 A.M. Probably sleep-walking! Don't ask why I was on the floor! I probably fell and that woke me up. Other than that, everything else that I have done weird is boring.
Back to top Go down
RoseRed
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
RoseRed

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 11:13 am

flatbroke wrote:

I concur!

You remain responsible.. Forever...
For what you have tamed.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Happy011

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Ummm, I think I'll keep this one a secret. batEyes lol

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:07 pm

The weirdest thing?? Just ONE weirdest thing?? Oh my............as odd as I am, there are far too many to list. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:29 pm

Besides joining this forum????? Hmmmmm :think:

:Hahaha:OH MERCY!

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Rhonda10The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...   The Weirdest Thing You Have Done... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Weirdest Thing You Have Done...
Page 1 of 1