Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa Gilbert is engaged

Go down 
+9
Teresa
julmer70
Krissy
Davetucson
alexczarn
Misti
littlehouselover
bethandmanly
Shell
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:15 pm

I didn't know that not following his career. That's nice. I just see her going from person to person trying to find what is missing and maybe many times we have to find that within us.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 pm

I wish her the best....but I feel this might be somewhat of a business deal. Might not be surprised if she and Tim come up with a " Prime Time Something" in the future.

gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Let's just hope she's happy

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 am

Hope this one works out haha!!

Leaves gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 am

we all do lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

littlehouselover wrote:
I didn't know that not following his career. That's nice. I just see her going from person to person trying to find what is missing and maybe many times we have to find that within us.

This is exactly how I feel. I am sorry, but if I was to marry twice and both end up in divorce, I would be in NO hurry to remarry anyone. What is wrong with dating someone for a long time??? And I know this is going to sound opinionated and judgmental, but when kids are involved (teens included), I think there is a responsibility to be even more careful, not only with your heart, but with theirs.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Amy wrote:
littlehouselover wrote:

This is exactly how I feel. I am sorry, but if I was to marry twice and both end up in divorce, I would be in NO hurry to remarry anyone. What is wrong with dating someone for a long time??? And I know this is going to sound opinionated and judgmental, but when kids are involved (teens included), I think there is a responsibility to be even more careful, not only with your heart, but with theirs.

I can understand what you mean.So i do agree!!

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Maybe she'll be "engaged' for a while, sometimes tv stars like to keep themselves in the news and announcing things does that. I was surprised she wanted to tell her fans before the Enquirer got hold of it...I really didn't think they cared that much, but I don't read those things.

If my sister, not Melissa, was doing the same thing, broke up less than a year ago, engaged now, I'd be concerned but both are adults.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 am

maybe.

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 pm

New Pics Today, Feb. 18th
Classy!
gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Articl11

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:58 pm

The gut is a little tough to take. Not the best pic of him.

gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert is engaged   gilbert - Melissa Gilbert is engaged - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa Gilbert is engaged
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2