Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites

Go down 
+3
Teresa
Carol
Amy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Happy010

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Amy wrote:
Would be awesome. Cochran is my #1 though. I love the underdog anyway, but I especially love this underdog. Thumbsup

Now that Malcom is gone... I am voting for Cochran for the win ... this guy has surprised me a lot! I think he deserves it and yes it would be awesome... specially him being such a huge fan of the game. Thumbsup

Teresa wrote:
I've always liked Malcolm so I was sad to see him go. I can't believe he couldn't find that idol. I would have been digging for it right in front of Andrea.

Me too! But I have a feeling Andrea would have started digging right beside him like a little BRAT! Uggh!! lol

Well... I just can't believe it.... after last night's tribal council... things went dark! OhMy
Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Survivor25_malcolm_652_article_story_main Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mkvizj3pLY1qz4rgp Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ml9z1myf4E1qz4rgp lol

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Tumblr_mltftqxDoT1s2cbulo1_400

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Carol, it's like the Giants losing the world series! It's a sad day in Survivorland! I fell off the couch too!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Carol, it's like the Giants losing the world series! It's a sad day in Survivorland! I fell off the couch too!

Yes... it truly is... lol

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Malcolm could have wrestled Andrea for the idol if she found it before him. Ha! I've always been a Cochran fan!! I have to say, that peanut butter bit last night was gross.

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Sad for Malcolm, not sure who to root for now, likely Cochran.

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Nice little blindside for dear Andrea. You've got to play the idol no matter how safe you feel. It's getting down to the wire. They better not get rid of Cochran next week!!!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:09 am

Teresa wrote:
I've always liked Malcolm so I was sad to see him go. I can't believe he couldn't find that idol. I would have been digging for it right in front of Andrea.

I know!! What on earth?! Just go digging for it and if you find it and she knows, so be IT! It's better to have it and have her know than NOT have it at all! Which obviously was proved in tribal council. Whistle That Andrea was pretty smart...I love that, "Are we in a standoff right now" batEyes Haha!!

Teresa wrote:
Nice little blindside for dear Andrea. You've got to play the idol no matter how safe you feel. It's getting down to the wire. They better not get rid of Cochran next week!!!!

I am going to be SO mad if they do! I'll be using all those tantrum pictures that Carol used in her post! Laughing Go Cochran! (And I'm writing this on Wednesday night but I don't watch the episode until Sunday night. It's torture not being able to look in this thread during that time!).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:39 am

Spoiler: Don't read, if you don't want to know.

Spoiler:

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:22 pm

I was glad to see Brenda go home. She was a threat to all. I don't think Eddie will make it much farther. I am rooting for Cochran and Dawn.

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:22 am

I'm also rooting for Cochran and Dawn, however, I was sad to see Brenda go. She's a really genuine person and she would have been deserving of the title. She's strong in those immunity challenges.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:36 pm

I honestly think that Brenda let Dawn win! I really do. She felt bad for her with how she acted for not being able to go on that BBQ.
I could not believe Dawn would do that to her... I want anyone to win other than Dawn and Cochran - although I can't help to STILL root for Cochran a little bit! lol Ugh...
Very cruel elimination... very cruel No

Well... after watching this video... I feel better Wave

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/DhYUtrLstjlp8kmqOwb9nOb4e1TdjMIL/survivor-caramoan-brenda-arrives-at-ponderosa/

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Oh she totally let Dawn win. She pretty much said that. The thing that annoys me is when contestants talk about others being so cruel. Survivor IS a game. Everyone goes into it knowing that, especially having watched the show. I don't like what they did to Brenda, but it's what happens, sooner or later, unless you win immunity challenges. It's for a million dollars. You do what you have to do to try and win. They know what they signed up for. It's kind of like, "Duh, what did you expect???" Have these contestants never seen people turn on each other? Sure they have. It's just hard to watch at home. Dawn isn't a cruel person in real life. She's in Survivor mode.

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Teresa wrote:
Oh she totally let Dawn win. She pretty much said that. The thing that annoys me is when contestants talk about others being so cruel. Survivor IS a game. Everyone goes into it knowing that, especially having watched the show. I don't like what they did to Brenda, but it's what happens, sooner or later, unless you win immunity challenges. It's for a million dollars. You do what you have to do to try and win. They know what they signed up for. It's kind of like, "Duh, what did you expect???" Have these contestants never seen people turn on each other? Sure they have. It's just hard to watch at home. Dawn isn't a cruel person in real life. She's in Survivor mode.
She may not be cruel, but one thing is for sure! She is a mental case!
Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Untitl10
Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Images11Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Images12

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Survivor mode makes you do crazy things. After 39 days, I'd be going crazy too!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:27 am

Teresa wrote:

I can't agree more. Bill & I just caught up last night---we were behind two episodes. You know, I'm hoping Brenda was watching from home thinking, "Ok, now that I'm looking at it from this point of view, I can see why they voted me out." If she's not seeing that, she's just sulking. I liked Brenda too, but she WAS the biggest threat and they were right to get her out when they could. VERY smart move and I was glad that Dawn didn't turn on Cochran (at this point anyway) and gosh, between Andrea AND Brenda being voted out, and Cochran leading the way on both vote-offs, I want him to win more than ever. He is one heck of a smart player. And yes, I did feel sorry for Brenda, but it's the name of the game! Yikes

Davetucson wrote:
Teresa wrote:
She may not be cruel, but one thing is for sure! She is a mental case!
Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Untitl10
Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Images11Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Images12

Oh my gosh, Dawn SO needs her meds!! Yikes I am sorry, but she drives me absolutely nuts. Her boo-hooing when Brenda gave the others their 'loved ones' was beyond ridiculous and truly poor sportsmanship. I would have been beyond embarrassed if I was her husband, standing there witnessing that. Bill & I both said we feel sorry for her husband, having to deal with such an emotional basket case! Whistle Smart player this time or not, I really am not rooting for Dawn to win. Her antics are getting REALLY old. No

Teresa wrote:
Survivor mode makes you do crazy things. After 39 days, I'd be going crazy too!

I do agree with you---just look at Erik and how he was freaking out and is so miserable out there. But Dawn is over the top, sorry. She doesn't even ATTEMPT to control herself. And I honestly don't think that's 'just' her Surviver life--I think that's her 'real life' too. Not that she's an awful person, she's good at heart, but she has some issues for sure. Whistle

Cochran all the way!! Applause But I'll admit, I'm worried for him. People WILL wise up and try to get rid of him, and I can see Dawn turning on him too, before it's too late. Hoping he can hang in there! I would LOVE to see him win!! pray
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Umm Amy, it ended last night. Did you watch it. I won't say who won here, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:08 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Umm Amy, it ended last night. Did you watch it. I won't say who won here, just in case.

Have you seen it yet Amy?

Well... the winner is!.............. :)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Look Whos On The Soaps!   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Well, Well, Well Look who's on the soaps? B&B
That a Boy Malcolm! Carol Will Be Proud!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:06 pm

LIWnut wrote:

Good thing I didn't scroll down!! Thanks Marilyn! Nope, we're behind an episode, and I won't be able to watch it until Sunday! Not sure how I'm going to remain in the dark until then!! Yikes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Just FINALLY finished the finale!! WOW, I am beyond excited that Cochran won, with EVERY vote!! He played one heck of a great game! bravo

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:08 am

I was so happy that he won!! I was rooting for him from the beginning. He played a really great game. He has such a funny personality.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Interesting how they changed the after-show! I liked that they only had the jury and winners up there----who wants to hear from all the people we don't really even remember?! But I couldn't help but notice that even though there were fewer people, Jeff STILL ended up skipping speaking to like three people! Yikes Whether they're interesting or not, he should still make a point of hearing something from each and every one.

Has it EVER happened on Survivor where one person got every single vote??? THAT was cool. Thumbsup Love how Cochran said his mom helped dress him, after Jeff complimented how he looked! Laughing

And I thought it was pretty funny when Sherry said that she hadn't ridden coattails and then everyone on the jury laughed out loud! I've never seen anything like that! She really was clueless and truly believed she 'did something' to get there.

Also, what did everyone think about the 'teeth thing'? Gosh, I get that that was a big thing, but I think Brenda took it too far.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:41 pm

from what they had to pick from, its no wonder he got all the votes!
Cochran is a cool kid.....................

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Fans vs. Favorites   Survivor Fans vs. Favorites - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2