Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What books is this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Number of posts : 675
Mood : What books is this? Confus10

What books is this? Empty
PostSubject: What books is this?   What books is this? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:20 am

I'm hopping you all will know because I have know Idea. Ooops

What books is this? LittleHouse_CountrySchool

I am not even sure if it is a book.

Thanks for your help. Smile

What books is this? PhoebeKeeper

“It was a huge shock when it came and very excited“

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/phoeberule
Lizzy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: What books is this?   What books is this? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:09 am

I thought this is a dvd.
I found this description for you:

Description

"The Girls of Little House on the Prairie" brings classic "Little House on the Prairie" content themed for girls, providing young girls with an educational, insightful, and heart-warming experience of life's core values.

Discover life in the early pioneer days with the Ingalls girls as they work the family farm, attend school at the prairie schoolhouse, shop at the general market and more during the American Frontier of the 1870s! Iincludes three episodes and a specialty bookmark. "Country Girls": Laura and Mary are nervous about their first day of school in Walnut Grove, but they are quickly put at ease by the genuine kindness of their new teacher and the majority of their classmates. "The Spring Dance": Laura and Grace Snider prepare for the spring dance. "Little Women": As a special school activity, Miss Beadle permits the children to create group skits that they will later perform for their parents. The Ingalls girls and their new friend work hard at their play "Little Women".
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : What books is this? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: What books is this?   What books is this? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:49 am

yep, it is a dvd! if I don't still own it (since I have all of the complete seasons on dvd now) I know I used to!
Back to top Go down
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Number of posts : 675
Mood : What books is this? Confus10

PostSubject: Re: What books is this?   What books is this? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Thanks so much. I didn't know it was a DVD. Thanks so much! Smile

What books is this? PhoebeKeeper

“It was a huge shock when it came and very excited“

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/phoeberule
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What books is this?   What books is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

What books is this?
Page 1 of 1